Build 2064

I don’t know if it’s a bug…

The last build I played was 2054. I used Coleens32 Tileset and everything was fine. But in 2064 some tiles (displayed o.k. in 2054) are “No-Tile”-squares now.

On the other hand : MrShocks32 set seems to be the most complete but has a horrible flashing within the main screen if a character was injured or hits a monster.

I looked into the mod part of the board but found no hint that something changed that way.

[quote=“Thors Hammer, post:1, topic:7331”]I don’t know if it’s a bug…

The last build I played was 2054. I used Coleens32 Tileset and everything was fine. But in 2064 some tiles (displayed o.k. in 2054) are “No-Tile”-squares now.

On the other hand : MrShocks32 set seems to be the most complete but has a horrible flashing within the main screen if a character was injured or hits a monster.

I looked into the mod part of the board but found no hint that something changed that way.[/quote]
Hmm… that is probably CTR animations. Since fallback was added you can now see them. I personally don’t experience flashing, but you can turn it off in the options.
And hope you like the tileset.

Thank you. I turned off all three and everything is ok now. But I’ll try to find out, which of the three I can activate.