Gods of the Cataclysm (Challenge Thread)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… Marloss wasn’t addictive until after I made this topic. And I’m not the only one trying for godhood.

Hell yeah, found myself the first shoggoth I have ever seen.

Doing the challenge. This isn’t the whole battle, only the end.

Woo! Two to go! Suggest more challenges, people!

do J-9 with fork as a weapon (last time when someone tried this died without having backup sawe :smiley:

[size=1pt]that guy is our ninja[/size]

STFU AREK

Tank drone, 45 tiles away. Both of you on the same road, clear line of sight.

No cloak.
No smoke.
No nighttime.

NO MERCY.

[quote=“KA101, post:45, topic:7456”]Tank drone, 45 tiles away. Both of you on the same road, clear line of sight.

No cloak.
No smoke.
No nighttime.

NO MERCY.[/quote]
VERY WELL THEN.

Also, I’m up to 8 BUFFS!! now.

Somehow doubt even 50 buffs would let you survive a tank drone. That’s 4000 damage with 800 armor piercing per shot you have to deal with. Even if you dodge, the explosion is undodgeable.

Then again, control laptop, and boom; friendly tank drone.

That, and the higher your stats, the harder the inevitable nerfnade will drop them. If you have 200 in a stat you could get dropped 100 points if you’re unlucky. Unless you’re savescumming to avoid it.

Or he can just use Time Dilatation and remove any semblance of the challenge from the challenge, making it a pure grind for more power storage.
He could then stroll next to the drone, activate 5 C4s, drop them under the drone, stroll away, put on sunglasses and then have a cheesy Hollywood scene where he walks away from a giant explosion.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:48, topic:7456”]Or he can just use Time Dilatation and remove any semblance of the challenge from the challenge, making it a pure grind for more power storage.
He could then stroll next to the drone, activate 5 C4s, drop them under the drone, stroll away, put on sunglasses and then have a cheesy Hollywood scene where he walks away from a giant explosion.[/quote]
It doesn’t count if you stroll away from the explosion like a Cool Guy™:

Kill a tank bot in melee.

I’ve been trying to survive punching a tank bot to death with an exploding mininuke to compress the 2 challenges into one (Current score: Me: 0, Tank Bot: 2, Mininuke: 4), my next plan is to combine every single type of armor it is possible to wear at the same time and try again (So my next few in-game weeks will probably involve driving around looting stuff to prepare).

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:48, topic:7456”]Or he can just use Time Dilatation and remove any semblance of the challenge from the challenge, making it a pure grind for more power storage.
He could then stroll next to the drone, activate 5 C4s, drop them under the drone, stroll away, put on sunglasses and then have a cheesy Hollywood scene where he walks away from a giant explosion.[/quote]
Sure thing. Let me just find a tank drone.

23 hours of time freeze remove challenge from nearly all fighting challenges

So as for the challenge, no genning a world with more than 6 Initial Starting points right?

How you start doesn’t really matter.
You can shuffle your stats around with Grenades.
It would be much more impressive if you managed it (where “it” is pretty much any of the challenges listed) with a few day old baby survivor shitting their (non-reinforced) underwear after starting with 50 points than if you did the same thing with a grizzled 3 year old grandpa who started at -28 points.

[quote=“Blaze, post:47, topic:7456”]Somehow doubt even 50 buffs would let you survive a tank drone. That’s 4000 damage with 800 armor piercing per shot you have to deal with. Even if you dodge, the explosion is undodgeable.

Then again, control laptop, and boom; friendly tank drone.

That, and the higher your stats, the harder the inevitable nerfnade will drop them. If you have 200 in a stat you could get dropped 100 points if you’re unlucky. Unless you’re savescumming to avoid it.[/quote]

Here I expected Flame to just drive a Semi into it. (That works too.)

Sure thing, let me just find a second tank drone.

I’m getting Death Race vibes here…

Haha! Finally got my tenth BUFFS!!, bringing my strength to 79 and my HP to 297. With the help of Hydraulic Muscles, I can finally drag armored cars out of the way!

Great isn’t it? Back when I had my old supermutant I made a car with an empty frame in the middle so I could flintstone it around. Due to the way dragging vehicles works though that didn’t always go as planned.

Can monsters be damaged by dragging stuff into them? And if they can, does that count as melee?

Sadly, no. You can’t drag stuff into monsters. It just blocks your path.

And I still can’t drag the Solar Roller VI.