Gods of the Cataclysm (Challenge Thread)

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:60, topic:7456”]Sadly, no. You can’t drag stuff into monsters. It just blocks your path.

And I still can’t drag the Solar Roller VI.[/quote]
Too bad. I wanted to build a spiked plating box to ram into the Hulk’s gut.

Right after doing all that tank drone testing, I found a tank drone! Doing the tank drone melee challenge.

Well, OK… I guess Cloaking System makes this really easy.

One Mossberg shotgun. 200 zombies. 15 minutes.
I dare you.
I’m going to do thus on video, actually sounds pretty fun.

[quote=“Perigrin, post:63, topic:7456”]One Mossberg shotgun. 200 zombies. 15 minutes.
I dare you.
I’m going to do thus on video, actually sounds pretty fun.[/quote]

1. How the hell would I record this.
  2. I would probably be faster just beating zombies to death with the shotgun.
  3. Go ahead and do it yourself, but I won’t.

killing tank drones are still kinda easy if you have some cover to hide behind, just lure them until you get into melee range then beat them to death, sure there’s still the explosion, but who worries about them?

To combat this, I suggest tank drones keep firing at last known hostile location.

To combat this, I suggest tank drones keep firing at last known hostile location.[/quote]

Thereby killing folks who aren’t high-powered. Not everyone exploits Granades.

To combat this, I suggest tank drones keep firing at last known hostile location.[/quote]

Thereby killing folks who aren’t high-powered. Not everyone exploits Granades.[/quote]

Sees tank drone
Will run away everytime

New challenge: run a tank drone out of ammo. (40 HEAT rounds, 100 40mm frags, and 1,000 5.56 NATO.)

Tank drone used flamethover!
Its super effective!

Would that be possible? Won’t the character die of starvation, thirst, fatigue, or a combination of the three before the drone even comes close to emptying its guns? I tried dancing around a drone earlier, and died when I stopped to take a bite of my melon, because I was Starving! I’m a Noob, but I think that’s pretty hard IMPOSSIBLE. Then again, I’m just a Noob.

1. Tank drones have flamethrowers for close combat.
  2. Tank drones do not explode upon death.
  3. You have obviously never fought a tank drone.

Alright, gonna try my 5th and final challenge: Surviving a mininuke blowing up in my hand.

Gonna be using Active Defense System as well, just in case it makes a difference.

DED

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:73, topic:7456”]Alright, gonna try my 5th and final challenge: Surviving a mininuke blowing up in my hand.

Gonna be using Active Defense System as well, just in case it makes a difference.

DED[/quote]
Ahahahahahah oh God,poor Flame! XD it happens me the same thing yesterday,while i was trying to destroy a fungal bloom with a mini-nuke XD

Except the difference between you and I is that I made a backup beforehand. Tough luck, man.

Have you tried wheelchairing into a drone with an active mininuke?

Ahahahahah no,but i’ll try in the future :smiley:

I added another challenge: Drink an entire keg of whiskey. That’s 2800 servings. You don’t have to do it all at once, as these challenges are meant to be survivable.

Ethanol burner + Blood filter

Another challenge, then: Clear out at least 5 levels of a slime pit.

EDIT: Does anyone have any ideas for more milestones? No one has suggested a single one, and I’ve completed all of them except for one.

EDIT2: How’s the new OP look?