[GMC] Goats Mod Compilation V 0.1.8 now with GMC.exe

Alright it has something to do with Miso_Touhou which crashes during map weights on the current as of this time experimental, announcing that just in case anyone wants to test or fix it, I am probably going to disable it myself, also here is the line before it goes back to main menu

i have never seen this before? i will look into it, unfortunately, this isn’t a mod I play with. ( I only updated Touhou thanks to Kenan and the modding community. (deleted that code)
Touhou still isn’t working 100% but it will post and run

FIXED now download from here not the release
https://github.com/TheGoatGod/Goats-Mod-Compilation/tree/0.07

expect .8 every mod to post (game will load)
expect .9 most mod braking bugs fixed
expect .10 tobe somewhat bugfree

I will look forward to at least .8 and be happy with .10. Cause i went through a lot of using the debug log to just do minor changes to make some things work like copying the look of some things like books. Don’t know anything of doing coding myself though.
Will enjoy everything even more if i don’t have to do tiny edits like that haha, also i don’t know if your compilation has a certain unpack order into the folders or not since the video doesn’t help, and some things in folders seem to replace stuff when i delete the mods folder of the latest experimental and replace them with your mod pack.

Your coding without knowing lol, I’m not a coder. I knew nothing about code json c++ before cdda like 6 months ago a year now, I’m confused at what you mean, obselete and updates need Togo into cdda/data/Mods you can if u want put everything in there copy and paste override everything

Thank you I will update my video I though it was easy to follow but thank you I’ll update it soon

Yeah would be helpful, didn’t know that the obsolete and updates mods needed to go in last after the unleashed and no mods folders, just thought they were all separate things so i opened each and dragged the Mods folders into the data folder and replaced with whatever wanted to replace, as well as replaced the GFX folder with the tile-set and put the tile-set mods into the mods folder as well, and replaced the sounds with your sounds folders too.

I put the no mods and obselete mods into data/Mods bare in mind some mods in obselete mods make the game cdt
I make a new folder in the main folder for other mods cdda/Mods you don’t need to do this I do it for modding and fixing

Don’t replace the gfx folder with the gfx folder there you need to go into it, also there’s fonts and sounds on the download page

Oh one other thing is that you don’t seem to have the dda mod inside of your pack as well since i think a bunch of mods need it to be able to run, not sure if the game can run without it or not cause never tried.

Short answer would be “yes”, the rest of the content would require the DDA core mod to run. Trying to run the game without it wouldn’t work. That core mod isn’t in the pack because it comes with the installation of the game itself, so including that would be counterproductive.

1 Like

Technically dda isn’t a mod its the game, if you want cataclysm that’s a different game, dda I’m sure started as a mod yes but it’s not a mod its the game hence being called cdda cataclysm dark days ahead completely different from the original come along way

1 Like

I noticed you’ve added my Air drops and chemistry mod to the list, thank you so much, I’ve not given it any attention for so long, and really appreciate people liking it enough to give it a tweak and keep it up to date.

The Zero-Point stuff was literally a 2AM experiment, and it was meant to be a higher tier item set, but I should probably have made a separate mod for it, either way, keep up the amazing work, updating all these couldn’t have been easy!

2 Likes

It’s all good, I’m gonna get back on it just finished updating my pc and I’ll get back on fixing the mods I want to clean them up as well that will be after f. The 200+ mods will be less then a hundred ones I’ve been through them some mods will require bigger packs just to work… Ah my goals are gonna take me a while lol

2 Likes

hi. just a quick question. its my first time trying this. may i know what version in android i can use this?

Oh, hey, my stuff is included. Time to shamelessly examine the updates to try to figure out how to get it working on my end and all.

1 Like

hey asea ill be fixing every mods code, if there’s something missing from you mod you can pr it in or make it separate ill update it either way

Is this mod package a thing because mainline game has them all removed? Perhaps they are all broken from latest Zlevels, Bleeding elements or something else?

1 Like

not sure what you mean by that wizard

1 Like

I was curious about this package and wanted to know if what it contains are mods that were incorporated into the game mainline or were removed from the roster in the mainline and you added them all in one convenient package?

I assume the latter?

The other question in mind. Are any mods being maintained by you? You seem to be doing just that from reading your posts?(such as, old mods)

1 Like

TheGoatgod’s mod compilation (as far as I can tell) contains both mods that were in the main game but got removed because they were no longer maintained or were phased out for other reasons, but also contains mods that never made it into the main distribution.
If I understand that right, s-/he does remove mods from the compilation if they get incorporated into the game.

Yes, s-/he normally fixes and sometimes tweaks all the mods that break, unless they are beyond repair, sometime with the help of the community.
But the mod compilation also contains mods that are (still) maintained by other people, if I understand that correctly.

2 Likes

This is correct, unless the mod is been added into cdda its in the compilation. I will fix tweek even make another version of a mod for the compilation. I have how ever been lacking in the modding front it’s been months since I played lol but I want it more stable. Expect all lua mods to be removed either entirely or there lua code. Lots of things todo. There are mods maintained by other people but I have to update them manually.

Will do. Might at some time fork it into its own github, but that requires figuring out github to begin with.
Oh, and FYI, the discord invite is broken.

1 Like