Gloves for paws?

I have mutated hands and I found that hand wraps work well just for regular stuff. Before you go into labs and stuff, though, I recommend working your way to XL survivor gloves then just explore down there with a blanket.

Walking arround in 0k sounds like a hillarious way to die… when can i try? Someone gimme a space suit.[/quote]
Walking around in 0K would actually overheat you.

You would quickly suffocate etc, because it would be vacuum there, and all the oxygen/nitrogen would forming a thin layer of ice on the floor :d

Walking arround in 0k sounds like a hillarious way to die… when can i try? Someone gimme a space suit.[/quote]

You would quickly suffocate etc, because it would be vacuum there, and all the oxygen/nitrogen would forming a thin layer of ice on the floor :d[/quote]
You would probably freeze instantly if you were in 0K and collapse into a pile of snow looking flesh on the floor, or shards, due to the lack of molecular movement… I think.

You would quickly suffocate etc, because it would be vacuum there, and all the oxygen/nitrogen would forming a thin layer of ice on the floor :d[/quote]
You would probably freeze instantly if you were in 0K and collapse into a pile of snow looking flesh on the floor, or shards, due to the lack of molecular movement… I think.[/quote]
No, because there is not much to conduct your body heat to - all that air is lying on the floor due to the low temperature, and radiation alone is not enough to dissipate the heat your body generates from moving.

Vacuum is perfect insulation. Your would need really good boots to insulate from the metal lab floors, though…

What’s 0k? The metric equivalent to 0g’s?

0 kelvin.
-273.15°c
-459.67°F

absolute zero. as cold as possible .
I presume you knew.

The real question is what is 0g, though.

No gravity?

But that is metric, no?