Game "freezes" when reaching a certain point (0.5)

Hello, I posted a recent report on GitHub about this issue (Issue #1048), however I figured I should also post it here so that others can test this save out and also try to figure out what the problem is so that it can be fixed in future versions.

Looking at the GitHub discussion, I’d bet it’s an NPC issue. They’re notoriously buggy. Sorry 'bout that. :frowning:

It also seems that the debug messages are still invisible and require you to still press space, as well. Someone said that is most likely a bug in any case.

Heya, I had the same problem and decided to tryout the Nightly versions. Guess what? It runs perfectly! No crashes, 3 times higher FPS, gosh I hadn’t enjoyed Cata so much in a while! :smiley: Try it out ^^

Windows 7 64-bit here

[quote=“Niflheim, post:4, topic:1286”]Heya, I had the same problem and decided to tryout the Nightly versions. Guess what? It runs perfectly! No crashes, 3 times higher FPS, gosh I hadn’t enjoyed Cata so much in a while! :smiley: Try it out ^^

Windows 7 64-bit here[/quote]

Sadly I can only play with the executable version of the game. It lags so much with cygwin for me :s

Install codeblocks and compile the code with that.

[quote=“xLemor, post:5, topic:1286”][quote=“Niflheim, post:4, topic:1286”]Heya, I had the same problem and decided to tryout the Nightly versions. Guess what? It runs perfectly! No crashes, 3 times higher FPS, gosh I hadn’t enjoyed Cata so much in a while! :smiley: Try it out ^^

Windows 7 64-bit here[/quote]

Sadly I can only play with the executable version of the game. It lags so much with cygwin for me :s[/quote]

The nightly build is already compiled. The link is the on main cataclysm page.

alright thanks, i thought it was a older version cause in the main menu it mentionned 0.4 git but 0.5 at the top of the window. so far so good