BTW THIS IS THE BEST

THIS IS EPIC

I HOPE THIS CAN GET MOPPED UP LATER

Hahaha

[quote=“Closet Pankin, post:1, topic:8095”]HELP

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

OH JESUS

Rekt

It’s over, it’s finally over. How ironic is this?

There’s a lot of cleanup to do. I don’t know how I’ll dispose of these corpses. Probably fire.

Thanks to all your uh… support. Also the keks, I especially appreciate the artistic rendering of my dramatic escape, StopSignal.

Maybe it’s time for this guy to die.

FYI the fastest way to keep the zombies from getting back up is to smash the square the corpses are in, especially if you’re strong and have a good melee weapon, like a fire axe.
Might be worthwhile to start back where the fight started in case it’s been going on long enough that some of them are getting close to regeneration time.

[quote=“Closet Pankin, post:27, topic:8095”]It’s over, it’s finally over. How ironic is this?

There’s a lot of cleanup to do. I don’t know how I’ll dispose of these corpses. Probably fire.

Thanks to all your uh… support. Also the keks, I especially appreciate the artistic rendering of my dramatic escape, StopSignal.

Maybe it’s time for this guy to die.[/quote]

Dude you just survived a major horde incursion. Get on your bike, drag your gimpy ass to a hospital, and get your legs fixed.

Also I would grab anything of value you wish to keep, pour gasoline around the place, and set everything on fire. Start over somewhere else, remember to dig more pits next time, have your turrets loaded up and ready to go in advance, etc. Or just tunnel yourself and escape route and lead the horde off with loud noises while you scurry back in to evacuate properly.

[quote=“TheWumpus, post:29, topic:8095”][quote=“Closet Pankin, post:27, topic:8095”]It’s over, it’s finally over. How ironic is this?

Dude you just survived a major horde incursion. Get on your bike, drag your gimpy ass to a hospital, and get your legs fixed.

Also I would grab anything of value you wish to keep, pour gasoline around the place, and set everything on fire. Start over somewhere else, remember to dig more pits next time, have your turrets loaded up and ready to go in advance, etc. Or just tunnel yourself and escape route and lead the horde off with loud noises while you scurry back in to evacuate properly.[/quote]

That sounds like a plan. I did raid a hospital not too long ago, but what there will mend my legs? Is there any other way? I didn’t see anything noteworthy at the hospital I looted.

Didja find a console anywhere? If you did, use it.

[quote=“Closet Pankin, post:27, topic:8095”]It’s over, it’s finally over. How ironic is this?

C:

try use splints, i lost my arms when i was new to this game and this help

sleep, read, craft in safe place because regenerating leg take time

Next time, have a big-ass vehicle ready to go. Even if it’s just an RV with the front covered in spiked plating. That way, running is an option.

Or you could make your home in a cathedral, which can’t be broken in to if you barricade the 6 doors.

just build more layers of traps … like i do >.>

if you have a trench network running away and kiting zombies is very easy… enemies that can not fly are not able to beat me at my base.

This just tickles my funny bone to no end. The use of his forum picture with that big grin just really sells it! :smiley:
You just look soooo happy to have your pants destroyed and legs smashed.

Kickass man. You need a mininuke in that base, just in case it gets to that point again where you MUST be dead, you can activate it and die with it, only to watch the amazing explosion at the end.

This just tickles my funny bone to no end. The use of his forum picture with that big grin just really sells it! :smiley:
You just look soooo happy to have your pants destroyed and legs smashed. [/quote]

Ohhh you reminded me of this. Hahaha, thanks!
I really loved this thread, it was so amazing to see how it was developing. I WAS PRESSING F5 LIKE A MANIAC.

hey Closet Pankin,

Is this character still alive or did his busted legs get the best of him?

[quote=“FrAvatar, post:39, topic:8095”]hey Closet Pankin,

Is this character still alive or did his busted legs get the best of him?[/quote]

I cawled him through a very huge city to try to get to the hospital but he kept dodging nearly every single zombie while on his belly. I just imagined a raptor mutant flopping around like a fish, twirling around a broadsword. Anyway, I made it and decided enough was enough and crawled to the middle of an open field. There I laid out my belongings, got comfortable and committed sudoku with my trusty firebrand.