Advice

i created this account to get help as i recently got this game and when i spawned in the shelter, i went down some stairs and through a door but now i can only see # how can i fix this as ive never lasted long enough to see this in any other room before and will i die if i walk into one? plz dont ban me im new

The # just means it’s dark and you can’t see. If you turn on a flashlight it’ll go away, or just walk in and you’ll only be able to see a little bit.

ok i found a flashlight and managed to turn it on with a and found a vibrator lol wtf can i give it to npc?

it’s a game, why not try use it ? :smiley:

This guy man…

wtf it said im bleeding after i used it do bandages stop it if so where to find? my friend said dr offuce is this true

DON’T USE VIBRATOR IF YOU’RE A MAN JEEZ

Use rags to stop bleeding.

wait wat is my bummhole bleeding lolwut

DONT LESSEN TO HIM! USE IT ALL THE TIME!!

Yes.

so my guys bumhole is bleeding and now hes gotta stuff rags up his pipe wat is this game snorting

It’s fun once you get used to not dying.

i fixed my ass and got shot by a shocker zombie so i killed it with a fire axe in the station and died from a z9. are there vehicles in this game?

Yes.

please tell me there are motorbikes

Yes.

There are indeed motorbikes, Infact, I managed to build one with a flame thrower on it.

The entire town burnt to a crisp.

Oh, hey. A new guy.

Take my advice, play on classic zombies until you feel like fighting, nuking, and possibly dying because you made your armored tank gasoline tank implode by throwing a random molotov.

And if someone hands you a None, you have been blessed by the RNG gods themselves. Protect the NPC at all costs or else the RNG gods will smite you!

By handing you a mininuke [Active]

Better than motorbikes is that you can cobble together a v12 powered shopping cart. With an RV Kitchen unit on it.

i remember mi shopcar got 2 V8 engins and other thing to make it work and…i died crash in to a wall