What to do?

I just spawned in and I am not sure what to do about this:

close the window (with the ‘c’ button) and run out the other side. Run VERY fast and try and get something between you and the shelter.

[ul][li]Close the curtains,[/li]
[li]Try to leave the shelter by the south exit, make sure to close the doors,[/li]
[li]try to break line of sight at all times and just run to the forest.[/li][/ul]

For now, that’s the only thing I can come up with. Good luck, though. You can always go #yolo and fistfight a hulk.

Edit: Miloch, ain’t you a ninja?

I did as you said Squirrel and Miloch, and now he is chasing me through a forest :confused:
He smashes anything in his way :frowning:

Set a house on fire.

[quote=“Vexification, post:4, topic:1023”]I did as you said Squirrel and Miloch, and now he is chasing me through a forest :confused:
He smashes anything in his way :([/quote]

In that case - You’re boned.

I ran along this road and look what I found.
I swear the RNG gods hate me.

Ha! No bears though :stuck_out_tongue:

Bears are the bane of my existence! >=o

Anyway, what the hell are tank bots? I should probably stop living in the woods 24/7.

That’s probably the worst luck I’ve seen in a while.

Did you kill a baby hulk in a previous life? :stuck_out_tongue:

I would of died trying to beat him up with a pipe from the evac shelter over the benches inside. Make a new char, hope u spawn in the same world, then lure him away with that 1 perhaps?

As their name suggests they tend to look like this:

But piloted by an insane robot that is out to destroy you.

Keep running, break through a house and set it on fire, then run circles around it dancing like a crazy tribal.

I wanna see if your bad luck can summon an elder god.

I loaded up that save, the tankbot killed the hulk, I ran back to the shelter and closed the door. Worst choice ever:

Engage The Benny Hill theme