Help and tip

ok i have bin playin cataclisim for a while and i had everything then i get this
"you ar sudently coverd in ectoplacem"
“your coverd in bile”
"you gag and retch"
so what is this there was no boomer or anything near mi safe house and it was like if a bommer haved vomitid on mi 2 tile view and wat is the explanation

ok mi safe is filld with wood and other crafting thimg what shoold i do with all those 48 wood planks and all the windows ar bord up allredy.

YES im bad at inglish i will try to make mi text beter i am in a hurry sorry

Ok I have been playing catacysm for a while and i had everything then I get this
"you are suddenly covered in ectoplasm"
“your covered in bile”
"you gag and retch"
so what is this there was no boomer or anything near mi safe house and it was like if a boomer has vomited on my 2 tile view and what is the explanation

Ok mi safe is filled with wood and other crafting thing what should i do with all those 48 wood planks and all the windows are boarded up already.

Corrected it as best as I noticed.

thanks hope people can understand now

You probably had a run-in with a flaming eye.

well i ran in to 1 but that was like 2 cdda days ago and near mi safe house and far no portal only a zombi infested fema camp 4 map tiles away

and its posibel to enter the portal were the flaming eyes and other mosters comfrome?

You can’t enter the portals (yet), so it’s best just to steer clear of them.

[quote=“yonsisac, post:5, topic:5874”]well i ran in to 1 but that was like 2 cdda days ago and near mi safe house and far no portal only a zombi infested fema camp 4 map tiles away

and its posibel to enter the portal were the flaming eyes and other mosters comfrome?[/quote]
Flaming eyes occasionally give you:

The hidden Teleglow disease

This has some residual effects but dissipates over time with generally annoying (but sometimes fatal, depending on your environment) consequences, as you have discovered.

well thanks for the inf. guys now im terrafied at portals and flame eyes

Dies internally