Flintlocks

Hey, I am Zaweri, and I got my flintlock weapons merged.
So, how do you like them? Want me to make more of them?

Code in a harpoon gun, and make harpoon turrets.

[quote=“Zaweri Runewright, post:1, topic:4233”]Hey, I am Zaweri, and I got my flintlock weapons merged.
So, how do you like them? Want me to make more of them?[/quote]

What about a matchlock or a handgonne?

An extra Japanese-style matchlock (antique) would be awesome

Muskets please.

Mod in harpoon guns, and let us attach small explosive to the harpoons.

Antique pen guns! :slight_smile:

How about a nock gun and pepper box pistol.

+1
Pepper-boxes would be nice to have, especially a COP .357 Derringer. Smoothbores and antique guns in general sould be spawned in museum or mansion.

Massive images below.

[img width=900 ]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Cop_357_Derringer.jpg [/img]

supplying either a width or a height will automatically scale your image

Thanks Luissen! I didn’t know that until now.

COP 38 was made by me. It’s in the experimentals. It’s the COP 357, but I renamed it to 38, because there is not a .357 ammo type. And if .357 guns existed ingame, they would need to be able to use .38 ammo. Which is a PITA to code.

The flintlocks are ok, but you might as well go a little silly with it, maybe a volley gun or ducksfoot pistol?

Volley gun = PITA to code.

wheres download link?

It is in the MAIN GAME. Download a Experimental build on cataclysmdda.com

Why not just create a custom ammo type which corresponds to each “bullet” containing the materials of 7 standard flintlock rounds, then treat the weapon like a really really slow loading shotgun with a massively powerful blast?

No other coding required. Unless you wanted shot spread.

Shot spread is kind of the idea of a volley gun, the current burst fire mechanic wont really cover it.

Sigh, my Patrick Harper fantasies must go unfulfilled yet again.

Could a possible solution be to code in the projectile as an explosive? Make it hit the initial target with an invisible explosion (only affecting enemies) around that point.

It is in the MAIN GAME. Download a Experimental build on cataclysmdda.com[/quote]

^ That is how you drive away new people.

[quote=“jimboblordofeskimos, post:17, topic:4233”]Shot spread is kind of the idea of a volley gun, the current burst fire mechanic wont really cover it.

Sigh, my Patrick Harper fantasies must go unfulfilled yet again.[/quote]
You could give the weapon high burst and shot dispersion.

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a way to force a weapon to fire in burst mode only.

You’d have to add the “FRAG” flag to the ammunition, it won’t do anything on a weapon.