Flamethrower, tesla coil, what's next? acid sprayer?

I always love the elemental weapon on any game, for now I can see there is 3 elemental weapon on this game, the fire, the electricity, and the acid,

so far only the fire and electricity has it’s own thrower weapon but not acid, so I was thinking, why don’t we make some modification fire hose that can spray the acid?

it will be cool if you can spray acid just like that zombie did, It wont be so hard to make, right? I mean, we already have fire truck, don’t we?

all we need is some way to make a lot acid, and a special backpack to carry it, them spray the acid with our hose.

The closest thing in game is the 40mm acid bomb that can be used on the grenade launchers.

What about modified water guns that can shoot streaks of acid?

With a cutting tool and a relatively high fabrication level, you could combine a water gun and a glass jar to fire streaks of acid. Uses concentrated acid as ammunition.

[quote=“Eric, post:3, topic:9476”]What about modified water guns that can shoot streaks of acid?

With a cutting tool and a relatively high fabrication level, you could combine a water gun and a glass jar to fire streaks of acid. Uses concentrated acid as ammunition.[/quote]

give it a chance to break down, a smaller one to splash the player with acid (acid corrodes the gun) and it sounds like a nice high maintenance, high performance, desparation gun. :slight_smile:

40MM acid grenade is way too expensive, we need something that can dealing acid damage on a long time.