First Profession "Bionic Millionare" Opinions, Suggestions?

Howdy all, for awile now i have been doing let’s plays on youtube for CDDA and after my last most professional run i had the misfortune of dieing to a friendly turret i had placed down to defend my house that proceeded to scatter my brains all over my lovely walls with no provocation on my end where as the first i placed had no issue, needless to say i was slightly annoyed at losing such a advanced and all around amazing character who loved nothing more then to zoom around town dodging zombies on his unicycle, as such i decided to make a new class, since i didn’t like the new bionic choices i made the bionic millionaire, which might be a little OP with some of the bionics ive chosen to give him, however regardless of having such shiny toys he seems to flail his arms around in combat like a sissy and miss everything cough, i did raise its cost to double the other bionic choices in order to balance it a little but it seems like he might need more of a hand to get off the ground without being too OP, sooo suggestions? XD

{
“type” : “profession”,
“ident”: “bionic_millionare”,
“name”: “Bionic Millionare”,
“description”: “The spoiled child of a old wealthy family, you’ve spent your life in luxury and excess. After a terrible skiing accident in the Swiss Alps, followed by getting mauled by the abominable snow man, and rescued by a local mountain goat; you spared no expense in buying some of the best bionics available, This process left you with several strong addictions some of which only strengthened your previous vices.”,
“points”: 6,
“CBMs”:[
“bio_recycler”,
“bio_tools”,
“bio_hydraulics”,
“bio_metabolics”,
“bio_power_storage_mkII”
],
“items”:[
“dress_shoes”,
“suit”
],
“addictions”: [
{
“intensity”: 30,
“type”: “alcohol”
}
{
“intensity”: 30,
“type”: “painkillers”
}
{
“intensity”: 10,
“type”: “crack”
}
]
},
And for reference since im sure someone will ask https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOCBEcNdfIeVN5E8CK2r_x1PONlkvhixh

Awesome description.

was gonna add something like “best bionics available to replace your shattered remains” but it didn’t quite click together well, so left it as is :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to balance it slightly maybe start with cocaine addiction (millionaire) or painkiller addiction (major surgery).

Damn it, Howard Hughes. Why are you still alive?!

[quote=“The Lone Badger, post:4, topic:4808”]If you want to balance it slightly maybe start with cocaine addiction (millionaire) or painkiller addiction (major surgery).[/quote]Or maybe alcohol addiction, because either.

Also, that description could use a proofread and a spellchecker. I.e.:

“The spoiled child of an old and wealthy family, you spent your life in luxury and excess. After a terrible skiing accident in the Swiss Alps, followed by a mauling by the abominable snow man and a rescue by a local mountain goat, you spared no expense buying some of the best bionics available.”

Other than that, seems interesting. :slight_smile:

And because Tony Stark.

Also, refuse to wear scruffy or unstylish clothes. No trenchcoats or survivor suits for this gentleman of leisure!

And because Tony Stark.

Also, refuse to wear scruffy or unstylish clothes. No trenchcoats or survivor suits for this gentleman of leisure![/quote]

Just realized we don’t have fancy trench-coats

Few spelling mistakes:
millionare = millionaire

Maybe reword the description like so?

“The spoiled child of a old wealthy family, you’ve spent your life in luxury and excess. After a terrible skiing accident in the Swiss Alps, followed by getting mauled by the abominable snow man, and rescued by a local mountain goat; you spared no expense in buying some of the best bionics available.”,

Other than that, I like it, as well as the idea of adding alcohol addiction =)

Why not add all of the subdermal plating bionics to the body?
It would make sense, especially considering what the person would have gone through.
Of course, to balance this out, perhaps all three of the addictions stated earlier (Cocaine at strong, Painkiller at weak, Alchohol at weak),
and make the profession cost a few more points? 8ish sounds reasonable.

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him faster, stronger, better. Less explode-y.

I can’t believe no-one in this thread had done this yet.

Or maybe alcohol addiction, because either.[/quote]
And because Tony Stark.

Also, refuse to wear scruffy or unstylish clothes. No trenchcoats or survivor suits for this gentleman of leisure!
[/quote]
Not sure how to make it so he wont wear unstylish cloths but ill see what i can do :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“macrosblackd, post:9, topic:4808”]Maybe reword the description like so?

“The spoiled child of a old wealthy family, you’ve spent your life in luxury and excess. After a terrible skiing accident in the Swiss Alps, followed by getting mauled by the abominable snow man, and rescued by a local mountain goat; you spared no expense in buying some of the best bionics available.”,

Other than that, I like it, as well as the idea of adding alcohol addiction =)[/quote]
Changed it up :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“detahramet, post:10, topic:4808”]Why not add all of the subdermal plating bionics to the body?
It would make sense, especially considering what the person would have gone through.
Of course, to balance this out, perhaps all three of the addictions stated earlier (Cocaine at strong, Painkiller at weak, Alchohol at weak),
and make the profession cost a few more points? 8ish sounds reasonable.[/quote]
Indeed i like that idea, not sure if id raise the points it costs by much depending on how the addictions happen to affect it with the new implants.

[quote=“Natures Witness, post:11, topic:4808”]We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him faster, stronger, better. Less explode-y.

I can’t believe no-one in this thread had done this yet.[/quote]
He knows no equal in this shattered world, at least when he stops flailing in a fight XD

Why toolset Millionaire? He ran out of money and he moonlights as a mechanic?

More out of lazyness having to find a hammer and basic tools all over again :stuck_out_tongue:

BAAARRRRYYYYYY!!!

Lmao, i must now watch more archer, see what enhancements he has and remake it as Bionic Barry :stuck_out_tongue: