Military Cyborg

How about a new starting profession: Military Cyborg

Starts with a joint torsion ratcher, the fusion blaster, and a targeting system.

Description:
You sold your body to the military. They replaced your arm with a heavy duty blast and installed a targeting system in your retina. Now free of your bondage, you’re the one calling shots.

Cost: 6 points.

Starts with the military recruit gear minus the combat knife and binoculars.

[size=8pt]I wrote this up real quick for anyone interested in using this profession idea of yours. Added Power Storage MK II as you did not specify.[/size]

{ "type": "profession", "ident": "bionic_soldier", "name": "Bionic Solider", "description": "You sold your body to the military. They replaced your arm with a heavy duty blaster and installed a targeting system in your retina. Now free of your bondage, you're the one calling shots.", "points": 6, "CBMs":[ "bio_torsionratchet", "bio_blaster", "bio_targeting", "bio_power_storage_mkII" ], "skills": [ { "level": 1, "name": "survival" }, { "level": 1, "name": "gun" } ], "items": [ "pants_army", "army_top", "boots_combat" ] }

I bet Anon is STD in disguise.

Anyway, I think this would cost wayyy more than 6 points. At least 10. I mean, this is pretty late-game (or early if you’re lucky) stuff.

Well the spy gets a lot of stuff too. The joint torsion means you won’t be able to use the blaster that much.

Cheers Anon.

Blaster ain’t that great, and I’d say it’s definitely one of the most common cbms thanks to the drug dealer loot.

Meh/10, would not get, even for 0 points.

Not to rain on your parade of course, +1 karma to anon.

Yeah, the one-handed penalty is strong enough. Drop the aiming system maybe?