Fire doesn't really burn zombie corpses

I made a little fire and lured a bunch of zombies over it. The fire killed them. Very helpfully as each died, the zombie’s clothes caught on fire, starting a larger fire.

Eventually I had about a dozen dead zombie corpses in the middle of a 4 x 4 tile fire.

But the fire isn’t destroying the corpses. They keep resurrecting and then dying to fire immediately thereafter. And then rezzing again. And dying again. Forever.

Eventually it started raining and the fire went out so I could go in and chop up the bodies.

Yeah fire should kill the goo inside or something. Fire needs to be an alternative to just butchering human beings.

Already posted this in another thread but I might as well do it here too.
Fire immobilizes zombies. You kill a zombie, light its clothes on fire, lure another zombie onto the fire, repeat.

Probably goes for every enemy. Gotta try getting a robot or something on a fire…

[quote=“Slax, post:4, topic:1673”]Already posted this in another thread but I might as well do it here too.
Fire immobilizes zombies. You kill a zombie, light its clothes on fire, lure another zombie onto the fire, repeat.

Probably goes for every enemy. Gotta try getting a robot or something on a fire…[/quote]

yeah i mean thats really great and all but i thought it would also dispose of the corpses so i didnt need to butcher them

which is what i was getting at

New from DoubleTech Industries Military Labs!

40mm acid bomb shells!

Use them to MELT THE WORLD!

God yes.

But yeah, the best method is easily loading up a Milkor MGL with acid bomb shells and going crazy.

Acid bomb shells are created using empty 40mm shell canisters and acid bombs; acid bombs are created using concentrated acid or batteries and a glass flask or bottle.

Some mechanics and cooking skill is necessary.

a regular shotgun can vaporize most zombies 1 hit , but it takes away the time that you would have spent gathering batteries and making shit load of acid bombs that aren’t really necessary, because you would probably only ever use few of them.

With recent additions to the funnel you can collect and refine acid rain into concentrated acid, which in turn can be used to make acid bombs.

HOLY SHIT!

brb funneling.

With recent additions to the funnel you can collect and refine acid rain into concentrated acid, which in turn can be used to make acid bombs.[/quote]

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

amazing.

where is this “funnel” you speak of. i want to try this out.

I found some in science lab and hardware store. I would also say houses but havent found many there.