Favriote weapons

[quote=“deadmerits, post:39, topic:4705”]New idea, for the silent type.

Pump up a few portable tanks before you leave the base, then replace them as they run low, like changing a clip. Or like changing tanks during a paintball match.

Warning: The above user has never played professional paintball[/quote]

I used to be a paintball marshal whose job largely consisted of dealing with this kind of thing.

It could work, yes. Although screwing on a tank isn’t exactly quick compared to an experienced gun user performing a quick magazine change.

Anyway, rather than swapping canisters, we used to simply carry spare guns with fresh canisters installed. We’d swap the gun because swapping out the canister was awkward.

Here’s a guy swapping out the tank. Takes about 10-15 seconds.

Should be a crapload faster than hand pumping each time you put a bolt in though.

Early game:

Melee(Bash): Pipe
Melee(Cut): Machete
Ranged: Rock

Late game:

Melee: Rapier (Katana at the moment because in the experimental, I don’t drop them with my 8 strength)
Ranged: Finger Lazer

For me… Pipe at first, trading up to baseball bat (aluminum if found, wood is acceptable though).

Then, RM210c shotgun. Nothing says good morning like caseless shotgun murderkill.

Isn’t nail bat much better than aluminium bat? It has block.

Starting with my hand, then switching with nodachi if i can create one.
using nodachi only for cleave purpose, allowing one hit everything around me if it proc.

(i could stick with my hand, but at the point i can get nodachi, i’m pretty bored of fighting, and just spam left/right without looking at the screen untill everything die in melee)

Bringing an old save over to the new experimental, my trusty “Sweet 6teen” had some mods in places she shouldn’t–which seems to let me keep adding things to the under-barrel…

[size=12pt]This has created a sixteen round, six-shot burst firing bolt driver complete with sword bayonet, aux-flamethrower, grenade launcher and a Rivtech caseless monster creeping up my under-barrel for good measure. As if all that weren’t enough it has a host of other attachments : laser and holographic sights, forward grip, bipod and an adjustable stock–to make no mention of the fact it functions underwater.[/size]

I’d post this in the bug section…but you’d need a version of cata from last year to even go about getting it in the first place…

[quote=“Logrin, post:46, topic:4705”]Bringing an old save over to the new experimental, my trusty “Sweet 6teen” had some mods in places she shouldn’t–which seems to let me keep adding things to the under-barrel…

[size=12pt]This has created a sixteen round, six-shot burst firing bolt driver complete with sword bayonet, aux-flamethrower, grenade launcher and a Rivtech caseless monster creeping up my under-barrel for good measure. As if all that weren’t enough it has a host of other attachments : laser and holographic sights, forward grip, bipod and an adjustable stock–to make no mention of the fact it functions underwater.[/size]

I’d post this in the bug section…but you’d need a version of cata from last year to even go about getting it in the first place…