The nailgun, one of the best handguns?

I been playing around with this weapon. Ammo is easy to find. (burn house, steal all the nails), isnt loud, and pretty easy to find. Using the window tactic I killed a few brutes
I want opinions

Also, I want to modify it. What should I add to my little treasure?

It is pretty damn good, unmoddable at this stage, personally I prefer a marlin with mods, you can 1 shot most stuff (not brutes+) with a bit of skill and ammo comes in nice big packs, but the nailgun is definitely nifty.

Nails are gai, i want nail rifles. They are pretty nifty though. Darkling wolf don’t hit me atleast this thread is about nails.

I remenber the nail rifle in Fallout 3. God dammit that thing was loud as hell

I remenber the nail rifle in Fallout 3. God dammit that thing was loud as hell[/quote]
That was a railgun. Thing literally shot out rails from train tracks. Big difference.

That was a railgun. Thing literally shot out rails from train tracks. Big difference.
Whatever, that thing a Fun and good weapon.

aint coilgun basicly nailrifle?

aint coilgun basicly nailrifle?[/quote]
Unless it is named nailrifle then no.

A coilgun is a handgun. Would be cool to have a nail based rifle though.

It just could shoot regular nails, but have more accuracy. That is what I am hoping for. Maybe a custom stock?

Sudden idea, have the coilgun rifle equivalent, as a railgun, in which you’d load nails in and do much more damage using less UPS power, but needs to get it’s rail replaced after a bunch uses?
As in a player made railgun, not that sciency custom slug stuff.