Fallout: New England

I really appreciate the continued interest. Perhaps I’ll return to work on this. Just give me some time to see if I can get the launcher working. Is my mod still funcitoning with the newest version, or is it totally “Game Won’t Launch” unplayable?

I figure in my next update I’ll probably just change all my 10mm to .40 variants.

Thanks for the continued interest.

Update: I’m fixing 10mm; vehicles will probably still be busted for a while while I look into them; they were an experiment anyways. Keep your eyes open for updates.

Thanks again for all the love.

2 Likes

Hey all, if people still watch this! I made my first true content update in like, a year! Its small (Just a few non-essential background items like bottlecaps and Caravan decks), and vehicles still dont have wheels (I know how to fix it, I’m just lazy), but an updates an update.

3 Likes

This is amazing stuff, your mod is amazing - especially for such a mod galore lover like me, i’m sure that any mod collector will appreciate your content, especially for Fallout fans too, but we still need Ulysses “monster” in missile silos, hehe

For sure! Sounds like it could be fun once I make the “Boss” update.

1 Like

One last update for tonight; The Clothing update. A bunch of outfits from throughout fallout history, from Cathedral Robes to the Minuteman General’s Duster. Look for them in the Fallout variant gun store (which I’ll probably eventually find out how to turn into a “Gun Runner Store”, or something. More will come later, but I must sleep.

tomorrow’s update? I’m fixing my laser guns and vehicles, and we’ll figure out from there.

5 Likes

Tomorrows update is gonna be a great one. While not strictly fallout gear, its mostly stuff that fits into Fallout’s aesthetic, being the implimentation of the stuff from my never-released mod, The Gunsmith’s Guru. Handmade revolver, lever-action, bolt-action, and gatling guns, for the moment all stored within convinient kits

3 Likes

I’m taking a little break, but heres another update; gecko stuff. I need to work on it a little more, but currently theres a single set of gecko leather apparel; armor, arm guards, a mask (A gas mask with gecko skin sewed over it), gloves, boots, a duster, and a backpack. Comes in both silvery and gold variants

5 Likes

Thanks! Your work is appreciated!

1 Like

I… forgot to push my commits until now. Theyre all pushed, sorry guys!

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear that this mod is still being updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think if this mod had more tileset support, it would be very popular.

1 Like

ill ask somedeadguy on my discrd

1 Like

I made a few custom mutation graphics for when (and if) a Death Claw mutation is added to this mod.
screenshot

The head and body were made by editing the ‘Thick Scales’ graphic in the UndeadPeople tileset and the tail is just a re-coloured raptor tail. I ended up using the UndeadPeople tileset because it seemed to have decent graphical support for the mod.

1 Like

looks very bitey and good

1 Like

fallout_expan_32x32
I’m just gonna leave this here if someone wants to use it i stopped working on it ages ago.
Edit: Removed stray white dot

2 Likes

This is astoundingly AWESOME and AMAZING work you have done and I THANK YOU deeply for this!Does this work with SDG’s tileset or Ultica?

2 Likes

Yes it’s for Undead People. And no it dosen’t work with Ultica.

1 Like

:open_mouth: hope those sprites get used

1 Like

there included in my mod pack give the credit to kenan mr secrect guy

1 Like

I really like the addition new stuff
but I can’t help myself
soo almost Heaven West Virginia Blue rich Mountains

3 Likes