Easter eggs, ostridge eggs, and steve the talking bush

What interesting little features and funny bits have you found that you overlooked 1’000 times before? What have you oh mighty finder of half secrets have you found that we of the blindfolds are ignorant of?

Decided to try to set a nailboard at my feet today. Just cuz, and also it was a doorway and I didn’t want to step out right now. Got this little message in return:

Yeah. Place the nailboard trap at your feet.
Real dam smart move.

On a slightly unrelated note,

Did you know ostrich eggs give the Easter Bunny hernias?

try using crowbar, lighter, lockpick and mop on yourself

wide tire is \o/ this wide

I finally made a remote control bomb. I kind of went… um… large. lots of ammo i’d prob never use, thermite, a few jerry cans of gas, a few actual bombs etc). I reinforced the frame and drove the 1 tile wide cart in there before remotely exploding it. I even remembered ear plugs.

I got @ least 2 triffled queens. The fire is currently headed towards the grove. I’ve decided to make a cabin nearby to keep the fire active so the woods/grove burns down. If it doesn’t. I’ve got this RM2000 flamethrower I’m ready to empty a few times.

BBQ time.

the game said BBQ time? cool. I’ll have to check out the others too.

when you activate the hammer on yourself it says:

you try to hit yourself with the hammer.
but cant touch this.

you try to hit yourself with the hammer. but cant touch this.

This is ridiculous!

If you try to light up yourself with a lighter or matches accidentally you get “but you are already smokin hot!”.

It didn’t do this anymore last I tried, but I remember trying to close curtains from outside a window it said, “You phase your hand through the window and close the curtains, Nah! Just Kidding”

Something to that effect.

if you press G and then 5 it says:

You get a hold of yourself.

[i]Chilly P, Yo! Not very good on its own, but it might help if you use it properly, or in meth.[/I]

Description of Chili powder, there’s like 3+ breaking bad references in this game.

[quote=“deadmerits, post:7, topic:12081”]It didn’t do this anymore last I tried, but I remember trying to close curtains from outside a window it said, “You phase your hand through the window and close the curtains, Nah! Just Kidding”

Something to that effect.[/quote]

I think this was removed because it was confusing as fuck what was going on. Easter eggs in error messages that are probably shown to noobs is not a friendly thing. I would say.

makes sense. Thanks for posting it here though so we could all know of its gloriously short termed existence.