Draw Your Cataclysms

This is a great idea, I’m adding it to the issue tracker.[/quote]
Not without window wipers you don’t, and those really ought to come standard on any vehicle.

[me=GlyphGryph]remains silent.[/me]

What about rear view mirrors? Do you plan to add those any time soon?

there’s another feature we could use

1 Like

just wear sunglasses and remove the windshield :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do zombies actually bleed that much though? I figured they bled, they would have bled out everything at some point before you met them, if not from injury then just regular wear and tear of stumbling around the wreckage and everything.

Although I imagine taking a spider out from under it’s skinny legs and having it splatter on your windshield would really obscure your vision. That gunk doesn’t come off easy with wipers either.

Wow, this happened to me. I’ve been playing this game two weeks, so still kind of noobish but I found a Sawn off and a bunch of drugs from some dead guys and a Flatdeck truck.
As you can see, I hit a building. And then, things went to hell. :slight_smile:
Sorry, I can’t figure out how to make it an image on the post so it’s now an attachment.

It seems, I don’t notic this until now, but the second slide, for some reason is off. I’m going to go and edit this image and reattach it.
Fixed

This is a great idea, I’m adding it to the issue tracker.[/quote]
Great, can’t wait for the hatemail shitstorm :smiley:

There was a news stories a few years back about highway robbers who threw eggs at windshields. Evidently what would happen would be that people activate their wipers and, due to the viscous and long protein chains in the egg yolk and egg whites, you’d just spread the egg all over the windshield totally inhibiting visibility. When you’re forced to pull over, they would then rob you.

Perhaps the goo remaining after a creature has gone splat on the windshield would have a similar effect when you use the wipers.

Classy robbers. Deleted my previous post, oops. Still wondering if Triffids result in greased windshields and or cars.

Lessons Learned:

• While alcohol does not make the best painkiller, it does get you plastered faster than drywall.

• Smoking a fistful of delicious cancer to offset your alcohol problem does not negate it.

• And it sure as hell doesn’t negate broken glasses during the act of bear trap disarming.

Once again Far-sighted, yet short-sighted.

2 Likes

Pthalocy, that is why i use my alcohol for Molotovs or bandages, lol. Once again a good picture! :slight_smile:

I wanted to see what would happen!!

And my arm really really hurt :c

1 Like

I never have luck wit traps. I could keep “disarming” nail boards for a few day, but I’, too lazy for that. Though once I survived a shotgun trap in the head.

Now I have a car. With seatbelts

1 Like

Huh? Did this thread die already, just as my summer break started! D:

You can use it whenever you please.

I check this thread literally twice a day as I love the drawings here.

1 Like

I love Pthalocy’s drawings.

1 Like

Sorry - I’ll doodle more when I can play. I’ve had twice the normal workshifts these past weeks! Hahaha. I’ll see if I get something interesting to draw up tonight.

1 Like

Haha, That sounds great. But no pressure, ay?
Though, I agree, your drawings are spectacular.
I should get Thrustwolf to do some drawings for these, he’s very good at it.

1 Like