Draw Your Cataclysms

So, before I actually knew what the Harmonica with a Holder looked like, I drew this:

[spoiler]

yee haw[/spoiler]

1 Like

Just put it on a track so that you can slide it by tilting your head, and then add a straw to blow on. Just make sure that you don’t blow on the drinking straw or suck on the ooze-filled blowing straw…

[quote=“ArcanErasmus, post:4161, topic:441”]So, before I actually knew what the Harmonica with a Holder looked like, I drew this:

[spoiler]

yee haw[/spoiler][/quote]
imagine that sound when you drive high-speed motorcycle with something like this on your head

[quote=“Arek_PL, post:4163, topic:441”][quote=“ArcanErasmus, post:4161, topic:441”]So, before I actually knew what the Harmonica with a Holder looked like, I drew this:

[spoiler]

yee haw[/spoiler][/quote]
imagine that sound when you drive high-speed motorcycle with something like this on your head[/quote]

True American Chopper.

After taking a look at a BUNCH of the stuff on here (From page 137 and onward) I wanted to draw some things as well. Although I am no where near being a good drawer but i still wanted to try.

[spoiler=Very Bad Drawings (Also Large)]

This one was just me drawing a machete then going “I feel like throwing cataclysm related thing into it” And the the Z and the @ guy with a face emerged.

I tried my hardest to make this one a fairly decent drawing. This scenario was from a very long time ago. I had just spawned and walked out the door to see a flaming eye to the north of me. I can’t remember what exactly happened after but I remember committing suicide once I thought there was no way in hell for me to make it alive.
[/spoiler]

In the end I had some fun making these.

[quote=“Gatora, post:4165, topic:441”](Also Large resized)

[spoiler=Very Bad Drawings ]

[/spoiler][/quote]

[quote=“Litppunk, post:4166, topic:441”][quote=“Gatora, post:4165, topic:441”](Also Large resized)

[spoiler=Very Bad Drawings ]

[/spoiler][/quote][/quote]
Thanks for that.

NP. For future reference you can do [img width=800]The Image Here[/img]

I love the @ with the machete, Gatora. Giggled irl!

Thread needs help getting to 300 pages, so here’s a non-cataclysm sketch recolored to look like my cata survivor Alice. Alice is usually happier looking. She’s probably sad because Bill isn’t in the picture.

1 Like

NICE!

Been trying to get into digital art since I’ve never particularly dabbled in it before. Not exactly Cata related, but it sorta kinda fits the general appearance and eventual fate of my characters in-game, so. “Death rides a pale horse and carries a colt,”

1 Like

Whoooh Awesome. I need to find something to use that for. Ima copy that pic, and keep it in a folder till I find something to use it as a background for or the like.

Edit: If you are concerned about your stuff not being “cata-enough” there is also this thread for general art and other creative endeavors. TGIdTCTT

Here is a doodle I drew in 30 min :slight_smile:

This is my take on Patient Zero of the plague, an unfortunate military commander of an Installation in New England when the blob escaped confinement. He is now the current zombie Hivemind in the US. Kill him=win for humanity. US at least.

Can’t see your image! Don’t worry, i’ll post it for you.

Redrawn abit, painted:
http://s349.photobucket.com/user/p020901/media/ART%2001b-Undead%20Commander.img_zpsmndqrywq.png.html

I don’t know why, but the pic just doesn’t show. Is using the Insert Image correct?
Anyhow, don’t let your visual fool you, it is insanely strong, agile, and intelligent.
It is the current zombie Warlord of the US. It is capable of controling other zombies psychicaly, like a Hive Queen.
This target possess uncanny intelligence, even for a human. It is capable of speech, driving, using firearms and advanced weaponry. Do not engage in CQC.
Target is always surrounded by at least 10 (ten) infected special force units, which are extremely dangerous.
Last known location at ______, New England.

Story: Origins… ch01

http://s349.photobucket.com/user/p020901/media/STORY-ORIGIN%2001_zpsssnprvzp.png
It all begin 39 days ago… At Installation Alpha-137…
A test subject holding tube was broken…
A scientist neglected safety procedures and entered the holding chamber alone…
Slowly… The monster grew in size…
It learned… And it EVOLVED.
And now… It will need a host… Soon…

They called for help, yet the organism had cut the electricity…
Fighting in total darkness, no comm and little water, it was only time before they were hunted down and consumed…
The garrison force tried to prevent the organism, now taken a vaguely recognizable form of a human, from exiting the bunker.
They made a last stand, but the organism has became so big it had divided it self into smaller, yet still bigger than a human, blobs.
They were wiped out to the last man, the only survivor was General Issac Johnson, now captured by the Organism
But instead of consuming him… The organism instead… fuse with him.
It took over his body, his mind, his knowledge.
It became HIM.
The being, now with a host, was able to unlock it full potential…
It escaped confinement… On day -30 to Cataclysm…

Is it too late to get in on some poorly made mouse drawn Cataclysm pictures?

Pick a better imagehost.

Nothing more annoying then photobucket, postimg or imgur(when not using direct links).