Does static spawn affect wildlife?

If it does, I may have to resort to a nomadic life.

As, usually, when I play, after spending a good time in my base, I guess my scent attracts animals, and I’ll often find dead animal bodies just outside, with even more animals in the distance.

So thus, I’ll quickly run out of things to hunt.

No, it does not.

And, one more thing, I’m changing my build for static play, and the way the wiki describes it, while not explicitly saying it, it seems like the inconspicuous trait may not be as useful? Is that right, or am I just understanding this wrong?

Dude, the wiki is ages out of date, and Inconspicuous is a crappy trait anyway. My guess is as good as yours.

Currently Inconspicuous does absolutely nothing in static spawn as I understand it (which should probably be something to fix).

I’VE BEEN TAKING INCONSPICUOUS SINCE FOREVER DANG IT

Me too, I wish I’d known this a few dozen versions ago.

i2amroy is correct. There’s no code behind the Inconspicuous trait. I’ve opened a GitHub issue for this bug.

zombifed animals (zombears, zombie dogs, zoose, zoaguar) are wildlife? because i play on static and i am far from any town but i am everyday killing so many of these near my farm

Sure are, or at least they spawn like it in 0.A

[quote=“Arek_PL, post:9, topic:5951”]zombifed animals (zombears, zombie dogs, zoose, zoaguar) are wildlife? because i play on static and i am far from any town but i am everyday killing so many of these near my farm[/quote]Consider yourself lucky, your turrets used to not fire on zombears and zdogs because they were considered wildlife, so you had to go out and deal with them yourself.