Does Bio-weapon still work? Are there still working copies in circulation?

So i’ve been trying to crunch some bugs in cataclysm++ since all the links for Bio-Weapon mod seem to down, but it seems like there’s a lot of missing code in the game for some reason. I’ve been amputating some of the irrelevant and “dead” code like factions and NPCs that don’t work (and that i’m uninterested in) which had been meeting with some success in that it doesn’t cause more errors, but it seems like there’s a bit of backlog to work through. I’ve manages to work through the game until its 50% or 75% complete in the loading process however.
One particular bug that has me stumped since it has no file location is : Error: line 101:33: unknown npc class

{ "item": "anesthesia", "x": [ 11, 12 ], "y": 19, "chance": 50, "repeat": 3 }
  ],
  "place_npcs": [ { "class":
                            ^
                             "bio_hunter", "x": 5, "y": 21 } ],
  "place_vehicles": [
    { "vehicle": "welding_cart", "x": 4, "y": 20, "chance": 99, "fuel": 25, "status": 25, "rotation": 0 },

FUNCTION : bool main_menu::new_character_tab()
FILE : src/main_menu.cpp
LINE : 696
as well as the fact I don’t know what exactly it wants me to do and why anaesthesia is relevant to carts. Does anybody know how to fix up this?
Or failing that does anybody have any working copies of the bio-weapon mod? Becuase all online resources appear to be down for that particular file. I was only able to track this one down because I found it the bio-weapon mod was included in cataclysm++

Anesthesia has nothing to do with it, neither does carts, those are the lines surrounding the error.

It has an issue with line 101, character 33. The carat (^) in the image shows where the error is. Specifically, it’s trying to spawn an NPC with the class of ‘bio_hunter’, and the game can’t figure out what a ‘bio_hunter’ is.

If you search through your code for bio_hunter, just remove the whole line:

"place_npcs": [ { "class": "bio_hunter", "x": 5, "y": 21 } ],

and that should resolve this particular error. No guarantee it won’t generate other errors, but that’s the problem for this one. If you still want an npc to spawn there, you’ll have to replace the “bio_hunter” with the id for a different npc class.

Check out Effective File Search. It’s what I use for all my obscure errors, it allows you to search the entire mods directory of files, inside and out, for a specific text string and then gives you a nice easy to navigate list of the results.
By far the best way to deal with these error messages that don’t give enough detail.

I just use “git grep”