Cat++ bugged to heck

Report it here - https://github.com/Noctifer-de-Mortem/nocts_cata_mod

This is from the fresh Cata++:

"id": "TALK_BFF",
    "type": "talk_topic",
    "//": "Excludes most professions, at least in vanilla and Cata++, that don't deserve friends.  :3",
    "dynamic_line": {
      "u_has_any_trait": [ "PROF_CHURL", "BIO_WEAPON_ALPHA", "BIO_WEAPON_BETA", "BIO_WEAPON_GAMMA", "BIO_WEAPON_DELTA", "BIO_WEAPON_FAILED" ],
      "yes": "Greetings.  Damn, I was hoping to run into somebody else... at least we're both still in one piece, I guess.",
      "no": {
        "u_male": true,
        "yes": "Holy shit man, you are still alive?!  I'm glad, I thought I was going to have to deal with all this alone.  We got this place far away and are safe for now.  It's now you and me, just like old times!",
        "no": "Holy shit girl, you are still alive?!  I'm glad, I thought I was going to have to deal with all this alone. We got this place far away and are safe for now.  It's now you and me, just like old times!"
      }
    }

This bug was (probably) fixed and your mod seems outdated… You should download the latest Cata++ here, it may solve your problem :wink:

'Just tried downloading the mod from the link provided by @Axema, and it gave the bug @satanicKFC encountered with version 0.D-8577; downloading the most recent curse version, 0.D-8663, (As downloading tiles would take longer than I would like), and the error didn’t occur. So I presume something in the previous version broke it, and was fixed in the most recent version.

TL;DR, upgrade to the most recent version of the game, and it’ll be fixed (Hopefully)

@TheMightyHercules Well, the author didn’t say his experimental version, so I thought his problem would be in his mod :3