Deb package description

I am working on Debian packaging and this is almost done.
I am not good writer, please help me with package long description.
I need descriptions for these packages:
cataclysm-dda(console version)
cataclysm-dda-tiles(SDL version)
cataclysm-common(shared data files, translations)
cataclysm-gfx( tiles and fonts)

Example from Dungeon Crawl package:

Description: Dungeon Crawl, a text-based roguelike game Crawl is a fun game in the grand tradition of games like Rogue, Hack, and Moria. Your objective is to travel deep into a subterranean cave complex and retrieve the Orb of Zot, which is guarded by many horrible and hideous creatures. . This is the console version, for tiles, use crawl-tiles instead. . This is the Stone Soup version of Dungeon Crawl.
Or i can push scripts without description and someone change it on git.

Thank you so much for working on packaging, I’m really excited about this.

The main description, probably repeated on each package:

Description: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, a text-based zombie survival game.
 Cataclysm is a grim game set in a grim world where for all intents and purposes
 hell has assaulted earth and established a beachhead with intent to occupy.
 You stand alone, afraid, likely alive by coincidence alone, in a situation which
 imminently threatens not only your personal survival but the survival of humanity
 and our earth as we know it. Beset on all sides by shambling, shrieking,
 pus-dripping horrors straight out of the nightmares of Humanity's collective
 unconscious, you make your way through this desolation that used to be a world.

Blurbs for each package:
cataclysm-dda(console version)

This is the console version, for tiles, use cataclysm-dda-tiles instead.

cataclysm-dda-tiles(SDL version)

This is the SDL version, with tile-based graphics and sound support.
 For the console version use cataclysm-dda.

cataclysm-common(shared data files, translations)

Shared data files and translations for the game.

cataclysm-gfx( tiles and fonts)

Tilesets and fonts for the game.

Thank you.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:2, topic:7022”] Description: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, a text-based zombie survival game. Cataclysm is a grim game set in a grim world where for all intents and purposes hell has assaulted earth and established a beachhead with intent to occupy. You stand alone, afraid, likely alive by coincidence alone, in a situation which imminently threatens not only your personal survival but the survival of humanity and our earth as we know it. Beset on all sides by shambling, shrieking, pus-dripping horrors straight out of the nightmares of Humanity's collective unconscious, you make your way through this desolation that used to be a world. [/quote]

You may want to include in that first line about it being a rogue-like. Something like:

Description: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, a text-based zombie survival rogue-like.

That’s intentional, it is not in my opinion a rogue like.