Damn it

So I had last played this game about a year ago and I thought I would try to get back into it. So I spawned and there was something outside. It was a fungiloid and spore cloud. So i said "Screw this!"
and killed myself. So this is how you reintroduce yourself game to a returning player? Welp time to start again.

They just wanted to welcome you back with a giant cake. There was even going to be a Fungaloid that burst out of it with spores confetti and everything!

my reaction would have been:

Killing the fungaloid with a thrown weapon and storing his fluids for later use.

You should have been a little friendlier whit the fungaloids. You might even have found some delicious fungal fruit.

Find the fungal area and burn it! Burn it and purge the land of fungaloids!

You gotta try those marloss berries, so delicious.

Dude, fungaloids near your base is like the best starting luck ever. Just throw rocks at them until they die (don’t go poke them with a stick unless you like baby fungaloids growing from your unprotected skin!), butcher the corpse, and harvest their plant fibers for sewing and fluid bladders for infinite cooking oil/hydration. You even used to be able to eat them, but I see that’s been changed. They never turn hostile and all you have to do is set fire to the fungus grass every now and then.

Note: You still could eat them, but it would probably be a bad idea.

[quote=“TheWumpus, post:7, topic:9594”]Dude, fungaloids near your base is like the best starting luck ever. Just throw rocks at them until they die (don’t go poke them with a stick unless you like baby fungaloids growing from your unprotected skin!), butcher the corpse, and harvest their plant fibers for sewing and fluid bladders for infinite cooking oil/hydration. You even used to be able to eat them, but I see that’s been changed. They never turn hostile and all you have to do is set fire to the fungus grass every now and then.

Note: You still could eat them, but it would probably be a bad idea.[/quote]
Well if I knew that then I wouldn’t have comited suicide. To late now though.