(d45792d) ...Do plants Hibernate?

Just went to sleep and having been working in a field all day I was apparently /incredibly/ well fed. For some reason I got a hibernation message dispite having gone with a plant mutation path, not Ursine.

Not specifically, but given all the Reworks that have been through I wouldn’t be surprised if you were loaded to the point of Hibernation.

I had considered the option of letting Plant people go dormant in Winter, so will look into that.

It’s worth mentioning it’s spring, not winter. Almost mid spring.

Hibernation has never been season-locked, nor do I feel it needs to be. What I’ll end up doing is capping the roots’ benefit.

Hibernation has never been season-locked, nor do I feel it needs to be. What I’ll end up doing is capping the roots’ benefit.[/quote]

I guess I should be glad I’m not just perpetually vomiting from being “full” continuing to “eat” XDD

Hibernation has never been season-locked, nor do I feel it needs to be. What I’ll end up doing is capping the roots’ benefit.[/quote]

I guess I should be glad I’m not just perpetually vomiting from being “full” continuing to “eat” XDD[/quote]

That was the original idea: roots’ intake bypasses digestion entirely, so overload shouldn’t be a problem.

I guess I should be glad I’m not just perpetually vomiting from being “full” continuing to “eat” XDD[/quote]

That was the original idea: roots’ intake bypasses digestion entirely, so overload shouldn’t be a problem.[/quote]
Oh, new question: How do I go about sleeping? It only wants me to hibernate now XD

Then save first and hibernate. Should probably be a day or two–last time I tried hibernating was a few days ago and it only lasted 30 hours or so. (Hence my suspicion that a Rework broke it.)