Could anyone update the pot?

It is very out of date…

Yes, please!

Please comment this PR.
After merging this PR i will made other updates.

[quote=“LazyCat-rus, post:3, topic:5879”]https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/6540

Please comment this PR.
After merging this PR i will made other updates.[/quote]

thanx a lot!

My apologies, I was trying to figure out how launchpad handles translation “series” and get the credentials to admin the group. Got the credentials, still can’t figure out what the hell launchpad is doing.
Regardless, I’ve comitted the latest .pot.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:5, topic:5879”]My apologies, I was trying to figure out how launchpad handles translation “series” and get the credentials to admin the group. Got the credentials, still can’t figure out what the hell launchpad is doing.
Regardless, I’ve comitted the latest .pot.[/quote]

thank you kevin!

But I found the latest .pot cann’t be loaded in poedit,the error says :

Can not convert the pot file as Unicode.
it is not a valid POT file.

I can’t open it with Poedit too. Anyone know how to handle with that ?
Ok I think that i find solution.
1.Change pot to po.
2. Open po in notepad++ and format and choose Convert to UTF-8
3.change name po file on lang with you work.
I think that everybody know that, but if you beginner (like me ). You can be confused so i post it.

Yes, Now pot is totally broken.
Here is fix PR #7397 https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/7397

[quote=“Karols146, post:7, topic:5879”]I can’t open it with Poedit too. Anyone know how to handle with that ?
Ok I think that i find solution.
1.Change pot to po.
2. Open po in notepad++ and format and choose Convert to UTF-8
3.change name po file on lang with you work.
I think that everybody know that, but if you beginner (like me ). You can be confused so i post it.[/quote]

Great! I don’t understand "3.change name po file on lang with you work. " ,but I will try it!

[quote=“LazyCat-rus, post:8, topic:5879”]Yes, Now pot is totally broken.
Here is fix PR #7397 https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/7397[/quote]

I found the new pot update 21 hours ago was still broken.

Hope you can fix it soon! :smiley:

Yes.
Sorry, i miss some important part. After this fastfix PR #7418, all updates should be worked.

Just change lang for what do you want. example Deutsh will be de.po. Polish pl.po
That’s all

[quote=“LazyCat-rus, post:11, topic:5879”]Yes.
Sorry, i miss some important part. After this fastfix PR #7418, all updates should be worked.[/quote]

It works!! :smiley:

[quote=“Karols146, post:12, topic:5879”]Just change lang for what do you want. example Deutsh will be de.po. Polish pl.pl.
That’s all[/quote]

Great! I will try it!!

I just downloaded the templates_cataclysm-dda.pot file from launchpad; I’ve just created an account so there’s a dire need to sync the translation work @local with the repo; I’ve not been idle, so to say.
Are these complete (1 MB +) files the same with the Git and the Launchpad? Lemme know if there were important changes during my departure, plz.

I don’t know what do you mean… but template is updated regularly on every Monday.

You misunderstood my… nevermind, I will just upload when I’m done with the full translation here, on my desktop, en locale - 'cause that’s what I wanted to stay. And thx for the heads-up; me wanting to wrap up things also means keeping it up-to date.
Cheer-ee-oh!