Hi all

目前我都在翻譯Launchpad繁體中文部分,目前進度 37%

對翻譯模版一直變動感到很困擾,前陣子才翻完 特質(特徵) 部分

結果現在一大改就全沒了也翻不了 … 完全做白工

I recently translate the Launchpad Traditional Chinese part, it about 37 % now,
I feel troubled about the changes of templates, I just finish the Traits part.
but now it’s all gone … all my sweat and work for nothing …

Hi there,

It looks like the traits and mutations have been moved from .cpp files into .json files, but no one has yet included them in the extraction scripts.

I’ll add them now. I think Launchpad saves the translations, so hopefully they will be recovered automatically when the .pot file gets updated and imported.

希望可以尽快加入这些条目。现在看看未翻译的变异和CBM超不爽啊

It’s back,

but not been recovered.

so sad :\

[quote=“yobbo, post:2, topic:2791”]Hi there,

It looks like the traits and mutations have been moved from .cpp files into .json files, but no one has yet included them in the extraction scripts.

I’ll add them now. I think Launchpad saves the translations, so hopefully they will be recovered automatically when the .pot file gets updated and imported.[/quote]

[quote=“xap, post:4, topic:2791”]It’s back,

but not been recovered.

so sad :[/quote]
That is unfortunate :(. I will see what I can do to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

If you have a .po file or .mo file exported i could extract the translations from that. But I assume they were only on Launchpad.

If you still feel like translating I can tell you from personal experience that filling them in the second time is much quicker than the first…

Can you pull the cbm to pot? thx a lot!

Looks like the cbm names are in the .pot file but the code isn’t using them. Fixing it now. Thanks for pointing that out :).

Awesome! thx a lot!

That’s okay …

as you said, second time is much quicker … But makes MORALE -10.

anyway, still glad got more new list on Launchpad.

[quote=“yobbo, post:5, topic:2791”]That is unfortunate :(. I will see what I can do to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

If you have a .po file or .mo file exported i could extract the translations from that. But I assume they were only on Launchpad.

If you still feel like translating I can tell you from personal experience that filling them in the second time is much quicker than the first…[/quote]

Looks like vehicle part names, and Mi-Go parrot text also got removed ><. Well, i’ve made sure it can’t happen again.

There should be a string freeze for 0.8 soon, which will ensure that nothing changes before the release. Thereafter i guess we’ll want to keep a separate .pot file for each stable version, meaning you’ll be able to work on translating the stable version without any worry of strings changing. We’re trying not to change too much before then, but there have been quite a lot of fixes to the english recently, and those will continue up until the string freeze, which will last about a week before releasing 0.8.