CBM idea's

I’ve started a few different games, and I find some cool new idea’s for some changes but some cool new one’s. Holstered gun for example as an CBM would rock.
Armour the requires being turned on to function. Or reduces the encumbrance if you do.
Improved Lungs, increases run speed by 5 or 10 (maybe two or three levels)
Improved Heart, increase in speed, maybe it causes clotting
Adrenal Boosters, gives a boost to strength, reduced pain, speed, and dex, when over gives shakes, slow speed, tired ect
Enhanced Bone Structure, increases carry weight by, 5-10-20 lbs, increases enc

These are just some idea’s, I can actually come up with more accurate ways and play around more if I knew what I was doing to mod!

One other one I forgot which maybe slightly important,
Micro-arms! an extra set of smaller weaker arms, not great for combat but boy do they help speed up crafting, and building ect

Well, the good news is we already have power armor, and an adrenaline pump cbm. The extra arms thing is already in as mutage, but the idea that multiple functioning limbs reducing crafting time is a great idea, and an alternative for cbm users wouldn’t be that far-fetched.

It’s such a great idea that I had it when designing the mutations, and if I knew how to step in after the JSON call and modify the crafting time, you can rest assured I’d have implemented it as a major boost for Insects. (Spiders, less so.)

Sorry.

Coming soon to a Cataclysm near you:

Doc Oc!

Adding onto CBM ideas :stuck_out_tongue:

CBM Self Destruct: basically when all else fails at least you can take them with you, Unless your such a baddass you can survive a mini-nuke.

CBM Foot Wheel: basically it is roller skates CBM style

CBM Mass Driver: ever wanted to shoot random objects at people :stuck_out_tongue:

CBM SMEL: (Shoulder Mounted Explosives launcher) Load up your explosives in it, or rocks, and fire away at your hearts content at those pesky mi-gos that so desperately deserve a mini-nuke to teh face

CBM Paradox Generator: Brings yourself from an alternate but aligning reality to fight along side you for a short time. “quick note, plz make npcs for char smart enough to use CBMS ;p” the alternate char is identical to you and items but they all go away once they go away.

CBM Skeleton Key: a cbm designed to open all sorts of locks. and perhaps bashing skeletons with.

CBM Holographic generator: create illusions of yourself to fool any sight based enemy

:^)

I like those ideas!

[quote=“Catfoodbob, post:6, topic:7110”]CBM Mass Driver: ever wanted to shoot random objects at people :P[/quote]There’s the railgun, which doubles the range and I think raises the damage of any metal object you throw.

CBM Skeleton Key: a cbm designed to open all sorts of locks. and perhaps bashing skeletons with.
This already exists, actually. I think it's called a fingerpick.

Personal Stability Gyroscope: When powered, it reduces your movement speed, especially over rough terrain, but also reduces recoil and makes you immune to knockdown.
Neurochemical Stabilizer: Does the job of Xanax, Thorazine, and maybe Prozac. Might mitigate withdrawl symptoms, too.
Sound Dampener: Like an artificial night generator, but for sound. Makes you completely silent but also deaf.

A few minor CBM ideas:

CBM Holster

CBM Sheath
Just because

…CBM Vibrator.

CBM Foot Wheel: basically it is roller skates CBM style
DO WANT
CBM Mass Driver: ever wanted to shoot random objects at people :P
CBM Railgun.
CBM SMEL: (Shoulder Mounted Explosives launcher) Load up your explosives in it, or rocks, and fire away at your hearts content at those pesky mi-gos that so desperately deserve a mini-nuke to teh face
There are few rocket launcher and mininuke launcher as well.
CBM Paradox Generator: Brings yourself from an alternate but aligning reality to fight along side you for a short time. "quick note, plz make npcs for char smart enough to use CBMS ;p" the alternate char is identical to you and items but they all go away once they go away.
I like the idea, but it sounds pretty OP.
CBM Fingerpick.
CBM Holographic generator: create illusions of yourself to fool any sight based enemy
Not bad, but if we talk about balance - these illusions disappear when player doesn't see them too. I dunno, this CBM creates an illusion using some lasers inside your fingers? Unless illusions exist even when player doesn't have direct sight of them, this CBM is pretty worthless.

Just the idea makes me laugh so hard I can’t even disapprove.

Just the idea makes me laugh so hard I can't even disapprove.

You don’t know where to use tainted meat? Craft your personal Saya today! Just X on Y and apply Z to A Saya so she/he/they won’t B you C in D by means of E while F G at you with H smile! Attention, Saya may ██████ you. Dr. ████

;_;

Im always on tour looking for some CBMs to expand my arsenal so i got increased chance to survive i just stumbled upon the thriller… without my trusty teleport CBM i would have been raped… so im always up for new CBMs is there a list with already existing CBMs because the wiki im not sure if its outdated.

The Rollerskate CBM idea sounds awesome and doable maybe it could come with an foot Armor alloy or requires it which acts like a Shoes /raplacing them because you cant rlly get ur Rollerskates working while you wear your Battleboots but id like it to be compatible with Powerarmor/Battlearmor… except the Skates come out of your legs instead of your feet.

My Ideas:

a mini watertank CBM which acts like a small Bottle inside your Body so you dont have to carry a plastic bottle or any other container to carry water with you the question is how mutch can it carry 1.5l 2.5l and can it wield other things like disel?

or how about a Mp3 player CBM which lets you listen to music and increase your mood simple but im sure it would be a Common CBM in the 2042s =D not rlly usefull but surly fits.

A kinda nice CBM would be the the Body organiser which organise the CBMs in your body and decrease the Energie used by a small amount (passiv CBM)

Id like another way to Regenerate Energie but it should be rare like damn rare endgame and rlly diffcult to craft like a mini atomic plant in your body which needs to be properly shielded so you dont get contaminated and it should also be rlly difficult to install.

The most gambling CBM is the Fusion Blaster Arm it would be cool iv we could it make even more worthwhile by adding a Laserbalde extension CBM to it like a Starwars sword but bigger and shorter which constantly drains a good amount of energie. Also id like it to be like a Build upon it CBM where you can add more and more usefull stuff to it but with a max like you can choose between 10 Armextensions CBMs but can only install 3 of them at a time but could replace them if you need another combination because you sacrefice a whole arm i think its a fair trade another Arm extension CBM could be a Grappling hook which can pull enemys towards you smacking them into the obstacles between like a bench and stuns them for 1 turn. But maybe Strength and the size of the enemy should be part of it you cant rlly pull a Brute with a strength of 9 maybe with 14 - 15 Strength.

edit
some more ideas might come =D

Drowsy CBM it sends a signal to your Body and Brain makes you drowsy and helps you to sleep makes you independend of Cough syrup.

Or another arm extension CBM the Armtorch which lets you cut trough Metal Doors way more energy efficent then Sonic Resonator to bust open Metal Doors.

A breath underwater CBM could also be rlly usefull =)

You can find all the current CBM’s in the cata item browser

http://cdda-trunk.estilofusion.com/search?q=cbm

[quote=“EditorRUS, post:14, topic:7110”]

Just the idea makes me laugh so hard I can’t even disapprove.

-snip-[/quote]
You reduced the resident ninja to tears and scared the daylights out of me. If you could kindly explain what in the nine hells that post was? That would be nice.

Thats deffinatly one nimble girl … managing to stay so tidy surrounded by all that flesh.

Thats deffinatly one nimble girl ... managing to stay so tidy surrounded by all that flesh.

HUGE SPOILER:

SHE IS THAT PILE OF FLESH