Cataclysm++ Mod

Also have you run into this issue? I havent seen any other post about this unless its a none thing in the community to remove those flags. Why hasnt the mod creator done it? Never mind that last question, who knows

What do you mean? Error messages are there to show where the error is, what the error is and usually how error can be fixed.

1 Like

When youre speaking to a person who has no clue what theyre doing, you can do more than just say “Look at the error message,” you repeated the same reply after I said I read and did what the message said. The person who helped was the one who explained what the error was and how I should go about resolving it. Nothing in the error message told me I should go into the mod’s code and delete the flags

As @Dialo.Malison has pointed out, in #44694 obsolete flags were removed and a check for the usage of non-existing flags was added.

Currently, you have two options:

• either add json record with "type": "json_flag" to json (similar to flags.json and vp_flag.json), if it’s for mod, than create a separate json file with flags used in the mod
  • or remove flag from all places where flag is used

Note: if you see this error, it means that flag has no C++ support and no Json support in the core game. So, unless there is some json usage (e.g. flag restrictions or info message) for the flag in the mod, the flag should be removed.

Yeah, error message told a different things that needs to be done.

you mock someone for telling you how to fix it…
you’re clearly using an old mod as its fixed in my compilation.

Okay, I decided on removing the flags and from the looks of it nothing has been bugging in-game

should really be checking this, no need to fix/update this unless someone is adding content. a few of us are keeping the mods working. anyway working cata++ in my git

Quick question here… So Noctifer doesn’t appear to be active on the forums anymore. Are they still updating the mod, though?

Never mind, silly question. I checked on github and the last update is a month ago, but I’m going to leave this post here in case anyone had the same question.

Is anybody getting problems with the last updates regarding the Survivor’s Station? For me it doesn’t seem to detect it as any of the rigs it is made of. Can’t use it as a forge, kitchen, purifier, et cetera.

If anybody is having the same problem, I fixed it by going into c_vehicle_parts.json and adding this bellow the flags:

"pseudo_tools": [
  { "id": "vac_sealer" },
  { "id": "dehydrator" },
  { "id": "water_purifier", "hotkey": "p" },
  { "id": "food_processor" },
  { "id": "press" },
  { "id": "puller" },
  { "id": "chemistry_set" },
  { "id": "electrolysis_kit" },
  { "id": "water_faucet" },
  { "id": "forge" },
  { "id": "hotplate", "hotkey": "h" },
  { "id": "pot" },
  { "id": "pan" },
  { "id": "welder", "hotkey": "w" },
  { "id": "soldering_iron", "hotkey": "s" }
 ],
2 Likes

Hey dude. Can you tell me exactly where I need to put the code above or if it is even necessary anymore?

its not, that problems been fixed. or at the very least, the mod author updated it to be exactly the fix charlie suggested.

2 Likes