Cataclysm DDA Version 0.3

its a bug, why not just play on static spawn anyways? it adds more suspense other then running in, grabbing everything then going off to live in the countryside?

its a bug, why not just play on static spawn anyways? it adds more suspense other then running in, grabbing everything then going off to live in the countryside?[/quote]

Cause he doesn’t want to. Duh, I mean that’s why he’s asking.

Are fungal spires fixed?

its a bug, why not just play on static spawn anyways? it adds more suspense other then running in, grabbing everything then going off to live in the countryside?[/quote]

Cause he doesn’t want to. Duh, I mean that’s why he’s asking.[/quote]

Eh, I guess I just like the intensity, it should be fixed soon anyways.

You can fix them yourself iirc. Just edit the monsters file in data. Look for fungal queen under the fungal section and delete it.

Remember guys, while v0.3 was a bit buggy for some people you don’t need to rush. If the major bugs are fixed hit a v0.3.1 for that, there was a lot of nice content updates from v0.2 to v0.3. Don’t wanna see a v0.4, even a bug free version without a few more content updates or fixes to gameplay mechanics. Anyway, keep up the good work.

I’ve not spotted many major bugs in the v0.3 prerelease aside from the NPC crashes, which have been around for ages. However, I’ve not had much time for rigorous testing, I’ll admit. I’ve been drawn back into X3TC and Scarlet Blade-- and freaking Galaxy Angel. Milfuelle~)–

Oh, also-- Big gratz to whoever made the new animations, in particular the rain animations. It’s like 1080HD ASCII art. :slight_smile:

There are actually some nice interface and content updates merged into what will be 0.4. Cooking all your meat at once will be less annoying, there’s some hinting in the item examination screen that will tell you what actions can be done (sorta), map tiles can store up to 64 items now, there’s power armor, new high-end vehicle parts, a new negative trait, beer kegs, steel jerrycans (I think they have a higher capacity), wound cauterization, and probably other things that I’ve forgotten to mention.

So, even though there was a lot of bugfixing and code restructuring this time around, we’ve not stopped working on making things better :).

I’m not sure when DarklingWolf plans to release the next version, but if he released it today, IMO there’d still be a nice set of additions and improvements.

Can I request the sinew bug be fixed in the next windows release please.

Which sinew bug?

Where you get 10 times too little sinew. I play the windows build so it may have been sorted

That was fixed ages ago, check the prerelease linked on the homepage.

Thanks, ill download it again when I’m at my pc. I might do a let’s play where i avoid towns as well.