Cataclysm DDA 0.5 Released

Had to ask…
Is it any good, that Brigitte build? I assume it’s a build…

Yeah, not sure what the reasoning was for naming the version but wev. Found my second wolf suit the other day and was glad that TDW made enough money to move from a house in my starting town to the Mansion the next town over. (Was kinda disappointed that it can’t take the (fits) tag though, so still holding out for jedi robes.)

Fungaloids and fungal zombies can wander quite far from their spire. It’s fully possible to start encountering them without being able to see the spire at all if there is any sort of forests around.[/quote]
Uh, as in 30 or 40+ map-screen map tiles, past a Beehive & FEMA camp? Either that or there’s another spire around.

Excuse me for a stupid question, but where to see the full changelog?
For some reason i havent found it on Google.

[quote=“TaigaR, post:63, topic:1210”]Excuse me for a stupid question, but where to see the full changelog?
For some reason i havent found it on Google.[/quote]

Here: changelog.txt or in your existing Cataclysm directory -> data.

Most likely you’ve got another spire hiding someplace then.

Small note on this, but the changelog isn’t quite always fully up to date, instead leaping forward ever week or two. Thus while the changelog is a nice place to start or for a quick overview, the best place to see the actual change-for-change list is to read the git commit list, where you can see the actual changes being made.

That reminds me - I should go through and update the changelog pretty soon, it’s a pain when the backlog gets too large.

EDIT: Done :D.

Is it just me or are the download links now broken?

They were, but GlyphGryph has fixed them (as well as added a nifty nightly build link).

The Windows download link does not appear to be working. Is there another one somewhere else I can use?

It’s working just fine for me. Do you have any blockers or firewalls that could be interfering with the download?

[quote author=i2amroy link=topic=1254.msg18842#msg18842 date=1370210450]

I’ve tried that already. When I click on the Windows download link, it says the page that I am looking for doesn’t exist.

Maybe you’re getting a cached version of the page? Try refreshing, and seeing if that fixes things.

Also, the download URL is now http://assets.cataclysmdda.com/downloads/windows_binaries/cdda-current.zip, so if that’s NOT what you’re getting, something’s gone wrong.

[quote=“Soron, post:72, topic:1210”]Maybe you’re getting a cached version of the page? Try refreshing, and seeing if that fixes things.

Also, the download URL is now http://assets.cataclysmdda.com/downloads/windows_binaries/cdda-current.zip, so if that’s NOT what you’re getting, something’s gone wrong.[/quote]

That link was what I wasn’t getting, but I have it now. Thanks a bunch!