Cat-a-clysm: Metal Gear Kitten (aka cat mode)

This mod is sorta needs some tweaking here and there. I also found an error in code.
And you used some quite bad letters for cats. They look like shite.

Well, now I remember that shit

This thread has made me laugh harder than anything in recent memory.

[quote=“trusty_patches, post:21, topic:3726”]This mod is sorta needs some tweaking here and there. I also found an error in code.
And you used some quite bad letters for cats. They look like shite.

Well, now I remember that shit

Its pretty clear that you are not seeing what is the obvious truth, and that your tastes are those to be expected by a caveman with access to the internet

Tell me how that sreenshot is not pure gaming glory. Its obvious that my tastes are more refined and civilized than yours and that I should be the one guiding the proyect. Having said that I think i will not dedicate more of my precious time to curing your primitive mind of its ignorance.

The snobby tone is overwhelming

Well then, you filthy twatty snobby jerk, enjoy your childish lolcats alone!

Son of a-- I can’t continue anymore, my sides hurt.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:23, topic:3726”]Its pretty clear that you are not seeing what is the obvious truth, and that your tastes are those to be expected by a caveman with access to the internet

Tell me how that sreenshot is not pure gaming glory. Its obvious that my tastes are more refined and civilized than yours and that I should be the one guiding the proyect. Having said that I think i will not dedicate more of my precious time to curing your primitive mind of its ignorance.

The snobby tone is overwhelming

Do I see some heresy here what is a zombie DOG doing among all those cats. You clearly lack the skill for such a task as replacing everything with cats.

There’s a swimmer cat that’s still a Z. Also, needs a ceiling cat!

Just… what?

An extended joke mocking the DDA project’s equivalent of Lord Voldemort.

Don’t be like him.

At the very least it should be a dog cat.

Or a CatDog!

[I]On one fine day with a woof and a purr,
A baby was born and it caused a little stir.

No blue bunny no three-eyed frog,
Just a scratchin’ bitin’ little CatDog!

CatDog! Caatt-Doogg!
All alone in the world was a little CatDog![/i]

Does anyone remember that show?

Yes.

And Ren&Stimpy is much better.

That reminds me Glyphgryph, you could make your big snake monster be a human centipede.

[quote=“Natures Witness, post:31, topic:3726”]Or a CatDog!

[I]On one fine day with a woof and a purr,
A baby was born and it caused a little stir.

No blue bunny no three-eyed frog,
Just a scratchin’ bitin’ little CatDog!

CatDog! Caatt-Doogg!
All alone in the world was a little CatDog![/i]

Does anyone remember that show?[/quote]

Wow that sounds disturbing

Well I think i am done with this you know I fear becoming the mask and all that stuff or whatever

You’ve almost missed the point, but a gggrrreeeaaattt tune it is! :smiley:

“Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, little ball of fur, Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, purr purr, purr”.

My World History teacher has that as a poster in his classroom.

Small update: This works nicely with the Mod manager :slight_smile:

In IRC I thought Candlebury was joking about a full-on, furniture scratching CAT-aclysm, so I started converting them all into cats… And then found out he seriously did already do it :smiley: But I went ahead and finished my conversion too, just to feel the glow of a completed project :stuck_out_tongue:

Note that its just the monsters.json (to use just back up your original non-fuzzy non-adorable json and paste this one in) :slight_smile:

Of course, not that it needs to be said, but my version is 150% better than if you took Cataclysm and made it 486% better and then took the top 10% of the best stuff and magnified it a hundred thousand times into full 3D and hired Hideo Kojima to write a contradicting and confusing main storyline and then reverse engineered the 3d backward into 2d baby-crap tinted perfection. About 150% better than that.

Do I think you are sheeple? DO I think you’re being lied to and deceived by the GalenEvil Empire?

Do I think you are sheeple? DO I think you're being lied to and deceived by the GalenEvil Empire?

YES. So go ahead and just keep playing regular unimproved boring Cataclysm, fools! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[size=8pt]I’m soooo lonely…[/size]

Nice!
A minor nitpick: “zombie cop” hadn’t been converted to furry-goodness yet :slight_smile:

Yeah, noticed him in the screenshot… Changed the description and letter but not the actual name :frowning: But its still a zombified cat in a tiny riot gear costume, so it still mostly works! :smiley: