Usually when I 'e’xamine a tile with items, I get a menu with an option that lets me pick up some of the items. But I don’t see that option any more after I git pull and compile the latest experimental.
Sometimes I am next to two stakcs of items and only want to pick up 1 item.
Advance inventory management takes at least 4 key strokes most of the time:
- ‘/’ (open advanced inventory management window)
- ‘I’ (make one tab of the window point to my inventory)
- ‘tab’ switch to the other tab
- ‘Number key’ (for choosing the stack)
- a few down arrow keys (for selecting the item in the list)
- ‘enter’ (for transferring the item)
Examine + pick up takes 4 key strokes if the stacks are not big.
- ‘number key’ (for selecting the direction)
- ‘a to z’ (for selecting the item that i want)