Can you destroy a regular wall? WITH YOUR FISTS?

I have a 20 str character, he is called HULK, and he can destroy a vehical and even drag a 900 pound one around. I am wondering if he can destroy a wall with his fists, or does he need a sledgehammer or something? I tried punching an evac shelter wall for awhile, but sadly he couldn’t destroy it.

AFAIK walls can only be destroyed by jackhammers, exploshuns, fire and vehicles.

You may be able to punch your way through a car though, regular Zs can.

You certainly punch your way through a wall… if your hand has lit dynamite that is.

or if you are standing near a raging fire while carrying piles of ammo.

This right here. We have the basic framework set up for eventually changing it so anything can be destroyed with enough force, but haven’t gotten around to completely implementing it yet.

Cookoff only produces shrapnel AFAIK - wouldn’t deal much (if any) damage to structures. Would fuck up your character, though.

Cookoff only produces shrapnel AFAIK - wouldn’t deal much (if any) damage to structures. Would fuck up your character, though.[/quote]

It used to make really huge explosions— all ammo did, actually, at a time. Probably because of a glitch.

I broke through a wall using some batteries and a lighter once.

That sounds awesome, once that gets implanted I will have a destroy off with a zombie hulk.

And sonics.

And sonics.[/quote]

^^^ sanic resonator. Just picture it.

[quote=“kilozombie, post:8, topic:4763”]I broke through a wall using some batteries and a lighter once.

batteries and a lighter once

[size=14pt]batteries and a lighter once[/size]

[size=24pt]batteries[/size] [size=18pt]and a lighter once[/size][/quote]

You get one internet for the funniest mental image of my day

I used two tile’s worth of wool socks for the fuse.

Bateries? LIGHTERS?! Socks!

applaudes Have a cookie good sir!

Sig’d