Can Addictions Be Treated With Lower Doses

I get addicted to ciggerettes alot in game because well it only takes 2-3. I noticed theres nicotene gum, which more often than not is used to get off the cigs. So if i took the gum when i was having cravings, would my addition still slowing fade away? I know addictions can range in the time theyre around which makes testing this myself difficult.

I was addictid to cigs ones and i hade a craving to it and i took 2 nicoting gums per day and in 2 or 4 days it went off

but if you mean that you have a craving and take onli 1 it slowli fade i dont now

[quote=“yonsisac, post:2, topic:6227”]I was addictid to cigs ones and i hade a craving to it and i took 2 nicoting gums per day and in 2 or 4 days it went off

but if you mean that you have a craving and take onli 1 it slowli fade i dont now[/quote]

Nope. This post is extremely useful and contains all the facts I need thank you. However I am slightly curious as to whether this can be done with other addictions like alcohol and drugs with lower doses. But the in game help menu does state that the only real way to get clean is to cut cold turkey

Yeah you can wean yourself off of drugs in DDA.

Just ease up your consumption rates a bit day by day until you can stop entirely. You may still experience some minor lingering withdrawal even then, but that’s to be expected.