Caffeine effects

Does consuming caffeine (caffeine pills and coffee) to stay awake for longer period of times (I’m talking about days) have negative effects on the player?

Well, at least there is caffeine addiction.

just the addiction.
Also it just removes real fatigue instead of messing with tiredness like it should.

I’m fairly positive it doesn’t cause addiction, I’ve used spawned Cola to stay awake endlessly in CDDA (drink it instead of water) while building uber-vehciles a few times, usually more than 4 days straight.

In real life I can stay up for up to three days if properly supplied with diet coke, although near the end of that trip your mind starts to stop working, things get hazy. You will forget what you are doing half way through making a ham sandwich. I wouldn’t recommend it.

My character is suffering from caffeine withdrawal. I think cola doesn’t count as a caffeine product in the code.

My character is suffering from caffeine withdrawal. I think cola doesn’t count as a caffeine product in the code.[/quote]

it’s listed as a caffeine addiction type, but idk.

My character is suffering from caffeine withdrawal. I think cola doesn’t count as a caffeine product in the code.[/quote]

it’s listed as a caffeine addiction type, but idk.[/quote]It does have caffeine addiction type 2 but maybe you are lucky?

Also after checking the json; why caffeine listed as “caffine” in the type of addiction?