Bugged Zero Encumberance

Hello,

Does anyone else have issues with certain pieces of armor showing 0 encumberance with no listed part parts being affected? See pics below for reference. I’m assuming these items are from mods I’ve downloaded (which I’m not sure which ones). But it looks like, when equipping the conductive suit and checking via (+) hotkey, the equipped item does show itself “equipped” on the left side, but not encumbering any of the body parts on the right side. I’m assuming this would also mean the piece of equipment is not offering coverage or protecting me from electrical strikes.

The same bug occurs with the XL version as well:

Another case of the bug:

When equipped:

there -are- some armors that cover you, but dont encumber you at all… like that headlamp you’re wearing!

… but yeah the faraday suit has an encumbrance of 30, and considering everything you’ve shown seems to revolve around electric protective suits, i’d assume its a mod for that.

True. However, these bugged pieces of clothing do not even show up as a 0 encumbrance on the right side. Meaning if I wear the clothing piece, I’m probably not benefitting any from its use.

i’d say the easiest way to see if its working or not is to walk up to a shocker zombie

“Achievement unlocked: Benjamin Franklin”?

Without game version and mod list it’s going to be hard to offer you any help…
As for the bug itself… It seems like the mod doesn’t support the new body part, hence having 0 encumbrance everywhere.

zantanzuken:
i’d say the easiest way to see if its working or not is to walk up to a shocker zombie

I guess I could just give it a go and see what happens… but I have a strong feeling it’s not gonna work well lol.

Without game version and mod list it’s going to be hard to offer you any help…

I’ve attached a picture of both for you here:

Well, after digging around a bit, it looks like it’s from the More Armors mod (ID: More_Armors); Forum-link and GitHub-link.

So you’ll have to ask there for an update/fix (or from whereever else you’ve downloaded it).

After you’ve let them know, you can try to fix it yourself (if you want) by opening More_Armor/armor.json in your mods folder and change all the bodypart words on every "covers": line to the respective lowercase one from this list:

"head"
"eyes"
"mouth"
"torso"
"arm_l"
"arm_r"
"hand_l"
"hand_r"
"leg_l"
"leg_r"
"foot_l"
"foot_r"

Unless I’ve forgot something here - which’s quite possible - it should work afterwards.

I’m gonna try to make the fix and see how it goes. I made a post on the forum of GoatGod’s mod compilation since the previous mod owner hasn’t updated his mod in like 2 years (and I pulled the mod from Goat’s big mod list).

1 Like