Fairly self-explanatory title I hope. I made a mod that adds more armors for more variety. Some armors added are craftable with (I think) appropriate time and material costs. You can get the mod here.
New armors added
- Faraday plate suit - full body plate armor that is electrically immune and occupies the outer layer.
- Faraday chainmail suit - full body chainmail armor that is electrically immune and occupies the normal layer.
- Leather jumpsuit - tougher version of the jumpsuit.
- Armored leather jumpsuit - even tougher.
- Tire armor - made from cut up tires, early-game, incredibly tough but encumbering.
- Hard chest protector - similar to the hard leg and hard arm guards, but for the torso.
- Conductive suit - made of woven steel and cotton, found from zombie technicians, uncraftable, not very useful as armor but provides electrical immunity and can be worn with footwear.
- Floating backpack/rucksack - uncraftable upgrades of the backpack/rucksack, simply have less encumbrance.
XL versions of these armors added
Leather jumpsuit, armored leather jumpsuit, leather arm guards, leather gloves, leather armor gauntlets, leather boots, leather armor boots, leather armor helmet, scrap suit, metal arm guards, iron greaves, all chitinous armor, all biosilicified chitin armor, flame-resistant clothing (hood, suit, gloves, socks), sleeved/sleeveless cotton/leather varieties of trenchcoats/dusters, cargo shorts and pants, plate armor and components, armored gauntlets, armored boots, barbute helm, great helm, chainmail armor and components, O-yoroi, kabuto, faraday plate suit, faraday chainmail suit, (leather) backpack, duffel bag, tool belt, chest rig, drop leg pouches, tire armor
Plans/ideas for the future
- XL cleansuit, hazmat, ANBC, and AEP - I don’t know how badly the suits would be compromised if someone were to attempt to combine two of them into one big suit
- Exoskeletons - lower body powered exoskeleton (increased move speed and carry weight when powered), full body powered exoskeleton (increased strength and speed when powered), passive exoskeleton (transfers carried weight to the ground, no power needed), joint torsion ratchet exoskeleton (slows the player down, generates UPS power)
- Anything requested by other people except more survivor armor because ew
Feedback welcome. If anything seems off, I want to know.