Been gone awhile. have some questions

So theres a lot of diffrent things in the starting menu but i just wanted to ask.

1. Does static spawns meen no enemies respawn at all? so if you survive long enough you can literally be the last one standing and a few npc friends?

2. Have more none zombie elements been added or planned? not wildlife enemies like wolves but things like the shoogoth Jabberwock, One-eyed mutant, Amigara horror. im more of a fain of surviavl games like stalker call of pripyat where the mutants were not just slow moving people. but rather monsters with strange powers like the bloodsucker, snork, dwarf, poltergeist and controller. or somthing like the monster from stranger things

3. Do mechsuits/exosuits still not function properly. i.e do they still make you carry less. (seeing as we have exosuits in modern time that make carrying stuff easier)

4. Any new weather added or planned like emissions. meteor storms, etc

ps sorry if this is the wrong section for these questions

1. Yes
  2. I don’t think much has been added in those areas lately
  3. There’s a carrying frame if you’re so interested, and if you have the interface CBM you can repurpose the UPS storage area in the suit for ~10 volume of stuff I think
  4. Not as far as I know

There’s a rebalancing mod that adds a lot of monsters mostly in the existing categories (some more zombies, lots more triffids, fungals, and ants, maybe some other stuff?).

There’s also a mod that adds the creatures from DOOM. That might be the same mod, come to think of it… I haven’t played with either of them, but they are interesting to read about.

There’s a rebalancing mod that adds a lot of monsters mostly in the existing categories (some more zombies, lots more triffids, fungals, and ants, maybe some other stuff?).

There’s also a mod that adds the creatures from DOOM. That might be the same mod, come to think of it… I haven’t played with either of them, but they are interesting to read about.[/quote]
If you’re referring to pisskop’s mod, I believe they’re the same thing.

Exoframes that give no armor (or very little with very low coverage) but increase strength or just increase hauling weight without giving more strength for other tasks would be good - those are under development now (they do exist, but last I saw, none of them had sufficient power reserves to be useful in the field).

In the same vein, I would really love a non-CBM version of the Joint Torsion Ratchet - a wearable exoframe that captured movement energy to charge a UPS (which could in turn power other stuff).

A few experimentals ago I tried to create a carrying frame exoskeleton by making it’s (on) variant have negative weight but the game didn’t like it and would do all sorts of weird stuff. (Acted sort of like integer underflow but not really because the negative exo weight wouldn’t affect the final weight total, there’s probably some sanity checking going on in the code but I didn’t dive in.)

That would be a decent hack (if it worked), but there would need to be some way to make sure you didn’t have it active while you weren’t wearing it…