Are some of the more obsure monsters on the wiki even in the game yet?

I’ve never seen a dementia, a blood sacrifice, a human snail, a gozu or any of that fun stuff.

It’s there. Can’t tell you where it is.

(Guys, tell him nothing)

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:2, topic:6319”]It’s there. Can’t tell you where it is.

(Guys, tell him nothing)[/quote]

This is all I needed to know, thanks!

Never seen a human snail myself, I dont think.

Were more common back in 0.9, could even see them in the overworld, now…yeah SPOILER.

Is that a reference to Uzumaki? (Snail man I mean)

[quote=“Leadpainter, post:3, topic:6319”][quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:2, topic:6319”]It’s there. Can’t tell you where it is.

(Guys, tell him nothing)[/quote]

This is all I needed to know, thanks![/quote]

Check the woods and the mines.

(There is no knowledge that cannot be power.)

That’s the comics with the Spiral, right? Then yeah, I believe so. There’s a bunch of references to his stuff I think.
No fish on robot legs though.

That’s the comics with the Spiral, right? Then yeah, I believe so. There’s a bunch of references to his stuff I think.
No fish on robot legs though.[/quote]
YET

Well I have never seen a Flesh angel, nor a tankbot, and I don’t know if Wraiths spawn anywhere.

Also some of the monsters are insanely rare, in all my time playing I have seen a tripod bots, skitterbots, graboids, and yuggs once. So its unlikely that you’ll find those anytime soon

I’ve seen a Flesh Angel.

It seems like something cultists would worship. CoughHinthintCough

[quote=“Mrnocamera, post:11, topic:6319”]I’ve seen a Flesh Angel.

It seems like something cultists would worship. CoughHinthintCough[/quote]

Ohh I have burnt several cult places to the floor, but never found that monster inside. Did you got there with the quest of without it?
Because I don’t think I have ever done that one.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:12, topic:6319”][quote=“Mrnocamera, post:11, topic:6319”]I’ve seen a Flesh Angel.

It seems like something cultists would worship. CoughHinthintCough[/quote]

Ohh I have burnt several cult places to the floor, but never found that monster inside. Did you got there with the quest of without it?
Because I don’t think I have ever done that one.[/quote]
Basements are weird.
And Cabins are creepy.

Cabin in the Woods was a weird movie.

Odd I never find them inside, I only get plenty of dementias and sacrifices, unfair.

Actually, I think Flesh Angels are Redacted spawns.

I was thinking of the Sacrifices.

(1)
Nether.

and tank bot, where it spawn? even in lab i do not see any of these even actual cannibal shia labeouf is more common (sometimes is possible to meet non halucination what drop some knifes and axe)

A lot of bots only get summoned if an alarm is triggered, or in defense mode.

Yeah, we really need some sort of “robot deployment and maintenance center” where we can stuff the normal spawns of a lot of the different combat robots.