Are arrowheads used for anything?

Fab 4 Archery 3, can’t use arrowheads for anything.

Making arrows, you probably don’t know the recipes. Look for archery books.

Corroborating with someone who spent 3 seasons reading books (including Bowyers Buddy), has 7 fab, and 3 archery. one still can’t figure out how to put arrowheads on arrows (wood or metal), though plastic ones can be molded all together.

http://cdda-trunk.estilofusion.com/arrowhead/recipes/CC_AMMO

That site’s a good reference for stuff like this, assuming one doesn’t mind being spoiled.

That said, gotta get your archery up a touch more and/or learn the recipe from a book. Assuming one has the right book, I do believe at least one full arrow recipe should be available.

Also, friend finally found archery 2 book, still no arrowhead recipes

Edit: I already mentioned the plastic arrow. The only other one is field-point.

EditEdit: Archery FIVE? It’s hell enough getting it up as-is… no more archery then.

You need the Fletchers friend.

[quote=“pingpong, post:5, topic:7119”]Also, friend finally found archery 2 book, still no arrowhead recipes

Edit: I already mentioned the plastic arrow. The only other one is field-point.

EditEdit: Archery FIVE? It’s hell enough getting it up as-is… no more archery then.[/quote]

All three “arrow” recipes are in Fletcher’s Friend so that’s the book you’re looking for. That said, I wouldn’t bother using arrowheads on anything other than metal arrows anyways. Just focus on using the best bow you can find/craft until you’re able to craft metal arrows. Current game I’m running I honestly just kept using fire harden wooden shafts until I switched to metal arrows.

It seems kinda absurd that you can make all of the other components of an arrow, particularly the arrowhead, but not the arrow itself until significantly more skill is available. That link you have there currently says you can make wooden arrows with archery 3 but i dont have that recipe available without reading flecther’s friend.

I can see arguments for both sides of the coin there. On one side, it seems obvious but on the other is perhaps the mindset that actually creating a workable arrow requires some knowledge of archery given the lack of a “Fletching” skill.

Most arrow-related recipes use fabrication but require archery as well. So yeah, I’ve written up the PR.

Many Thanks.

And for the record along with archery 3, i had fab 7, that is why I was so confused. The 2 archery skill book “lessons for the novice bowhunter” hilariously includes recipes for arrowheads, fletching, a few simple bows and various arrow types but none that required arrowheads. I had tons of books, decent skills, but couldn’t find a Fletcher’s Friend.

In my opinion, the player should be able to have regular wooden arrows auto-learned. The higher tier arrows sound more fitting for the Fletchers Friend.