Skills for Reflex Recurve Bow?

i thought i needed 5 fab & 7 arch? but i’m not seeing it in the ranged weapons tab.

Huh… It might be 8 archery.

darn, could someone confirm then update the wiki please?

Use the debug and upgrade your skills yourself, then just downgrade it back if its a serious character.

If it is the latest experimental you may need an archery book for the recipe, I think its called The Fletcher’s something or something simmilar

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:5, topic:4524”]If it is the latest experimental you may need an archery book for the recipe, I think its called The Fletcher’s something or something simmilar[/quote]crap, i just looted the nearby mansion and didn’t find one :frowning:

yep, it appears i need a fucking book :frowning:

You actually need 2 the fletchers friend for the advanced arrows and the bowyers buddy for the bows!

It should be limmited to one book covering all archery IMO but ohh well.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:8, topic:4524”]You actually need 2 the fletchers friend for the advanced arrows and the bowyers buddy for the bows!

It should be limmited to one book covering all archery IMO but ohh well.[/quote]advanced arrows? you mean Heavy Wood Arrows aren’t the best?

Ehhm you know the ones that explode and those made of metal are the advanced arrows on my mind. I am not really sure how the metal compare to the heavy one though.

hm, i had never look at metal arrows before, it would seem they’re better than heavy wood arrows.

EDIT: except that they’re ~8x heavier.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:8, topic:4524”]You actually need 2 the fletchers friend for the advanced arrows and the bowyers buddy for the bows!

It should be limmited to one book covering all archery IMO but ohh well.[/quote]

And then you can’t find that one book so RARGH. Two books = better chance you’ll find at least one.

Hey, I left longbows and most all the wood arrows unlocked. I’m not at all sure how shooting a lot of arrows is gonna tell someone–who is otherwise unfamiliar with archery–that having the bow do weird curvy shapes will improve its performance.

Because that’s what autolearn is: you can figure it out just by being skilled enough in the field. So taping blades to a staff, yeah, not that complex, latajangs are still autolearn.

(I’m doing melee weapons tonight.)

It should be limmited to one book covering all archery IMO but ohh well.[/quote]

Maybe make it three books. The two how they are then a third more advanced book that would cover both recipes.

Aw, really? Still, I can probably get by with searching a few libraries with a longbow and heavy wood arrows. Don’t know if metal arrows deserve a separate book, though.