Apparently I only have one arm?

“You cannot wield a self bow with only one arm.”

I don’t recall losing an arm, it shows both arms as having full health, and I can’t find anything in the @ character menu about it. I know I was also previously able to use it.

Does anyone know what might be wrong with me/what happened? How do I figure this out? How do I tell if I genuinely do only have one arm?

Did you install the fusion blaster arm CBM? It replaces one of your actual arms.

AFAIK it’s either a bug, in which case you should go report it so it can get fixed or you’ve installed a Fusion Blaster CMB. I don’t believe any thing else removes an arm without making you aware of it

You guys got it, it was the Fusion Blaster Arm, I forgot all about it and haven’t used it since. Thanks both.

You have no idea how much this happens.

You have no idea how much this happens.[/quote]
If you remove a fusion blaster arm and apply a splint, do you grow back an arm?

AFAIK, don’t even have to apply a splint. Full function returns immediately.

AFAIK, don’t even have to apply a splint. Full function returns immediately.[/quote]

Cataclysm:
Lop off your arm to replace it with a fusion blaster, remove the fusion blaster, and you sprout a brand new arm.

Should sprout tentacle arm if you’re a mutant or something.

It’s amusing how many people cut off their arm without even realizing.

AFAIK, don’t even have to apply a splint. Full function returns immediately.[/quote]

Cataclysm:
Lop off your arm to replace it with a fusion blaster, remove the fusion blaster, and you sprout a brand new arm.

[/quote]

I recall PRing the exception to bionic-removal that speifically bars removing the FBA, for exactly this reason. Are you actually removing it in latest experimental?

If we had a fusion-blast a**hole CBM and removed it, could we use rubber bands to reinstall that bodypart?
I mean, there are vats with arms, legs - hell there are sunken sailors in those tanks - but no insta-fart-rippers.

It’s either that, or just use whatever bear-cow-zombie extremity you’re handy with and don’t mess with fusion ever again, 'cause it will literally blast you in the a**.