CBM- Fusion blast arm crap

Sup! How do i get rid of this crap? Dont care if hack or editing in save to get rid of it. Cant remove it in the § menu gets no y/n only that i be left whit an arm stump. Please help i want my 2 hands this is worth less.

Go to your save folder, the world folder, then find a file with .sav (not .gsav) extension. Make a backup of this file outside this folder in case you screw up.
Open this file in a text editor and search for “bio_blaster”. You should find something like:

{ "id" : "bio_blaster", "invlet" : 106, "powered" : false, "charge" : 0 }
Delete this entire block, save the file and try to load the save. If it says something about errors when you try to load it, you deleted too much or too little.

Thanks man i got rid of this plastic arm space thing thanks :smiley:

Just for the record, it does say that you’re replacing your arm in the bionic’s description. Absent a bionic arm-replacement, you don’t get your second hand back, and that’s intended.

[quote=“KA101, post:4, topic:8338”]Just for the record, it does say that you’re replacing your arm in the bionic’s description. Absent a bionic arm-replacement, you don’t get your second hand back, and that’s intended.[/quote]What exactly is the point of a bionic like that? The laser’s rather weak, the missing limb is a tad crippling, the inventory space otherwise saved for not having a fusion does not make up for lost arm, there is no cybernetic arm replacements either.
I cannot imagine how this would be logistically feasible to even get into R&D stage, let alone military application in any form.