Anyone can just tell me how to add 223 to a mounting M249?

I used with “D” to add .223 to the M249 like a trunk.

But it doesn’t work now,it will just drop the .223 on the ground…anyone can help me?

and BTW:where can I get reinforced glass?

What version are you running?

Version is a good point, that was broken for a while, was fixed erm… a week ago or so?

I’m not sure which is whick offhand, you can craft reinforced glass “sheet” I think with regular glass sheets and some reinforcing stuff, and you can disassemble those into smaller reinforced panes that are used to reinforce solar panels and maybe windshields.

Sorry I forgot mention it… I always use the newest Git-SDL ,now I test it in #463 build 1908.

I ask a armored car use the debug"Z" to test the function.When I use “D” put the .223 to the M239,the bullets just drop on the ground. In the old build (maybe #36X) the mounted M239 just like a trunk, I can put bullets into the “t”. I would trun on it in the “^” menu.

Now I don’t know where to put the bullets for my mounted M239… thx a lot

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:3, topic:3630”]Version is a good point, that was broken for a while, was fixed erm… a week ago or so?

I’m not sure which is whick offhand, you can craft reinforced glass “sheet” I think with regular glass sheets and some reinforcing stuff, and you can disassemble those into smaller reinforced panes that are used to reinforce solar panels and maybe windshields.[/quote]

thx Kevin…I think the mounted m239 problem was last a long time from #40X to now.

and about the reinforced glass,yes you are right.The only way I found is remove the reinforced glass sheet from a armored car’s windshields. If I broken the reinforced glass wall in bank or labs,it left nothing.