Animatronic Monsters (V 2.0b)

Just in time for FNaF 3 coming out, an update to incorporate a lot of FNaF 2 things. I’m sorry, I’m not as dedicated as Scott Cawthon xD

This mod adds a building called a bankrupt pizzeria into the game. These buildings spawn animatronic robots inside. They’re big, they’re fast, and have fallen into disrepair since the apocalypse hit… Wait, if they are robots, why do they stink like death?

Get the mod Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0b04agpsxd26kd/animatronics%202b.zip?dl=0

(Old) Demonstration Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=any2lZ6IrZQ&feature=youtu.be

Please report bugs, I added a lot and haven’t had a chance to test it all myself.

Changelog:

[spoiler]

• Generally weakened the animatronics so they aren’t quite as invincible as they were before. You will find “new”(toy) varients that are as strong as the old versions one’s were, but they only include the fox, chicken, bunny and bear so they spawn less commonly.

• You will also find an annoying animatronic child and a possessed marionette.

• New and old varients of the fox, bunny, bear, chicken and the child will say things now.

• Got rid of the windows and changed animatronic behavior so they shouldn’t run outside anymore, you’ll have to go inside to aggro them, they’ll still chase you out though.

• Varied the stats of some animatronics a bit. Bigger ones tend to have more HP when a few others deal more damage.

• Made it so the pizzerias spawn a little less often.

• Updated code to line up with official monster code layout and look cleaner.[/spoiler]

Future Plans:

[spoiler]

• Make it so wearing a wolf or dino suit will make them ignore you(if this is even possible).

• Make the loot spawns inside seem more natural(current loot spawns I simplified in the effort of figuring out how they work).

• Add a start scenario where you start in the office room of the pizzeria. Optionally might make it so you’re locked in there for 5 days if I can figure out a way how.

• Continued balancing and varying of the animatronics’ stats.[/spoiler]

Just a couple of minor spelling things:

Anamatronic -> Animatronic
Pizzera -> Pizzeria

[quote=“Antistar, post:2, topic:7801”]Just a couple of minor spelling things:

Anamatronic -> Animatronic
Pizzera -> Pizzeria[/quote]

Fix’d. Animatronic was only spelled wrong in this thread though, it was fixed in game previously. Pizzeria was corrected throughout though, so thanks

Awesome, thank you

KA101, cornered by an Evil Animatronic, rips a liquid-helium line from the ceiling!
The Evil Animatronic is Frozen!

String & feature freeze stops these from getting merged in until 0.B stable lands. Sorry.

And no, we don’t know why the bankrupt pizza joint had active liquid-helium lines in the ceiling. :wink:

[quote=“KA101, post:6, topic:7801”]KA101, cornered by an Evil Animatronic, rips a liquid-helium line from the ceiling!
The Evil Animatronic is Frozen!

String & feature freeze stops these from getting merged in until 0.B stable lands. Sorry.

And no, we don’t know why the bankrupt pizza joint had active liquid-helium lines in the ceiling. ;-)[/quote]

If it was gaseous helium, to inflate birthday balloons with!

So Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 is out. Should I add more content accordingly?

:slight_smile:

Yeeee

Add the puppet.

Pleased to report that this was included in the first merge review of 0.B experimental.

And it passed as a mod. If you go to get pizza, bring a good gun and plenty of skill/ammo.

[quote=“KA101, post:11, topic:7801”]Pleased to report that this was included in the first merge review of 0.B experimental.

And it passed as a mod. If you go to get pizza, bring a good gun and plenty of skill/ammo.[/quote]

Yay thanks :3

[quote=“KA101, post:11, topic:7801”]Pleased to report that this was included in the first merge review of 0.B experimental.

And it passed as a mod. If you go to get pizza, bring a good gun and plenty of skill/ammo.[/quote]

I’ve been playing the 0.B release, I noticed it’s not in the mod list, and I haven’t seen it in game. Did it get dropped?

It’s in the experimentals, not the 0.B stable release. I haven’t used it yet, but I’ve seen it on the mod list.

Yeah, it went in as soon as the freeze for 0.B dropped.

Yeah, it went in as soon as the freeze for 0.B dropped.[/quote]

Oh, ok

There are wrong plurals for some animatronic animals. Must be “foxes” and “bunnies”.

Found out the hard way these guys aren’t balanced for early game. Any early melee weapon you can expect to make is useless, molotovs and spraycan flamethrowers also do little damage. Nail gun doesn’t penetrate them. takes walking them over 4 landmines to kill.

Yeah I’ll nerf them D:

[quote=“Lanceo90, post:18, topic:7801”]Found out the hard way these guys aren’t balanced for early game. Any early melee weapon you can expect to make is useless, molotovs and spraycan flamethrowers also do little damage. Nail gun doesn’t penetrate them. takes walking them over 4 landmines to kill.

Yeah I’ll nerf them D:[/quote]

???

I thought these were supposed to be normal-human-slayers per their source material (if they get within reach, you’re already dead). I used an L12 Defender and plenty of ammo when I was testing 'em.

[quote=“KA101, post:19, topic:7801”]???

I thought these were supposed to be normal-human-slayers per their source material (if they get within reach, you’re already dead). I used an L12 Defender and plenty of ammo when I was testing 'em.[/quote]

I think perhaps zombie bears or police bots got a buff when I wasn’t looking. In that build of the game when zombie bears were spawning too much I had to kill them on a daily basis and I wasn’t gun totting. Think I had that in mind when I carried their stats over. I could be wrong though.

Their senses are a bit too good as well, wanted something that attacks you when you come in, but they currently bash the doors down and come at you in the streets.