"Air-Drops", "Chemical Breakdown and Re-creation", "3D Printing", and more

On the subject of rummaging about for food, I gave it some thought after reading your post.
How about instead of it being a crafting recipe, it is a construction recipe? Take the construction orders for extracting sand from a riverside sand deposit- but replace sand with a grass “tile” to rummage in. and in this, deplete the grass tile into plain dirt.

This occurred to be because while it is not shown, I noticed that free recipe while in the second story of a mansion- and I doubt I could rummage for food up there. Unless those are some real potted plants. My suggestion would still allow for bare scavenging, wile keeping some semblance of realism (Well, as real as modded Cataclysm can be.)

Ah ok, that would make much more sense, lol.

I was going to use the construction system to flesh out the “Zero Point” section of my mod a little further, like have a contruction project that opens a one way portal (as in the survivour side is the receiving end) and that would be the way to access the zero point tech while actually “earning” it, lol, by making the player construct an expensive portal :stuck_out_tongue: