Advanced Character Creation Option

Would it be possible to give me the option to have a deeper character creation so I can “buy” items using points and be able to start with bionics kinda like a craft your own profession option. I think that would be cool for people who don’t really know how to mod in more professions but wanna do a roleplay of something that isn’t there or a altered version of what is there

Congratulations, you can do whatever you want to your character with the debug menu.

Also modding professions is really, really easy. Just open up data/json/professions.txt (preferably in notepad++, normal notepad doesn’t work so well and things like MS word can break it) and it’s pretty straightforwards from there.

Yea I’ve used the debug menu but searching items is cumbersome and difficult to deal with

So you’d rather have a different menu where you… Search for items you want?

Shh… he thinks it makes sense.

On a more serious note, he want’s to add it in a way that feels less [glow=red,2,300]“cheaty”[/glow]

[quote=“Nikolai Don Bonavitch, post:6, topic:10347”]Shh… he thinks it makes sense.

On a more serious note, he want’s to add it in a way that feels less [glow=red,2,300]“cheaty”[/glow][/quote]

I reckon that makes sense, but it is pretty simple to make a new profession. I guess it would be kinda cool to be able to make it in-game, but then you’d have to worry about gear costing points and implants costing points and then suddenly all the old professions aren’t balanced, yada yada it seems kinda hard.

Seriously… It’s really easy to make your own professions.